News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ducatirider944 - Brad Neff HPT fall

Started by Jeff, June 19, 2006, 10:15:38 AM

svracer469

Brad,  I am glad that you are pulling through this as you have had all of this worried (even my Mom!).  Racing really isn't meant to be for everyone but this is just one of those hard truths in life.  You have lived to tell about it and that is really all that matters in the end!  Even though you may not want to pilot a racebike any longer, please do not think that makes you banned from still coming out.  I have been taking most of this season off trying to get bills all caught up and stuff back in order but I will be back next year!  At most CCS Blackhawk events I have grown to be known as "The Fire Guy" as I always have an impressive bon fire out by Turn 6.  Please feel free to stop in whenever you can and I am sure that I can dig up something cold to drink for you!  I am just glad that you are going to make it!  Great news indeed :)

catman

Brad -You dont know me either- i'm old,old enough to have seen some very unfortunate circumstances from motor sport injuries -on most all cases the saying as one door may seem to close,others do open,something good will occur sometime- you seem to have quite a close following of caring folks, i hope for you good things on the other side of your next door.Peace..John in NJ

svracer469

Has anyone heard anymore updates on Brad's recovery?  I have been checking regularly for good news?

Thanks

Vic Hyman
CCS EX 469

Thingy

Yo Vic.  Brad was finally moved back to CR a few days ago.  He is doing really well.  PM me on this board and I will get you his contact info.  I am sure that he would love to have some visitors.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Jeff

Great news Bill!  Thanks for the update
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

dicatirider944

Thank you all so much for your support and your interest in keeping up-to-date with my recovery. I am back in Cedar Rapids and am able to use my laptop, so I wanted to make a post to let you know I am doing well. The doctors have told me I won't be able to start walking for another 3-4 weeks, but the good news is that I am able to use both my arms, I am rid of all tubes (almost) and I don't have to wear any braces anymore. I can get in and out of a wheelchair on my own and (the best news)  - they're letting me go home sometime next week!!! Poor Steffy will be taking care of my sorry ass until I can start walking. I'll have to put up with her sh!t, but at least she's a hottie.  :biggrin: I am planning to try to get to Wegman weekend on Saturday night for the auction. Hopefully, I'll be walking on my own by then - it still won't be hard to pick me out, though. I'll be the gimpy one with the Guiness in my hand. I also still plan on going to quite a few race weekends so Hitchthingy has a place to stay - he needs a pit bitch anyway  :ass:

Brad

Protein Filled

Great news Brad! Maybe you and Ortega can have some wheelchair races during the Wegman to raise some money?  :ahhh:
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

msbrit1

Brad, it was nice to see you today.  I am HIDING my Mtn bike from you though ;)  If you guys need anything I'll be more than happy to stop over and talk some shit to you for awhile.  Steph, you are really strong for going through everything that you have.  If ya ever wanna hang out and grab dinner or something let us know.  We will have to go and play in the dirt sometime soon.  You too Bill and Brian. 

Love944

Brad,
Great to hear that you are doing so well!  It sounds like you are in good spirits as well.  You Go Boy!  Take Care and God Bless!!!

Laura  :cheers:

APP_Racing

Wonderful News!!!!!   Keep up the good work on recovery. 
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

dicatirider944

Quote from: Numbskullz-113 on July 29, 2006, 08:55:47 PM
Great news Brad! Maybe you and Ortega can have some wheelchair races during the Wegman to raise some money?  :ahhh:
One Lap around Blackhawk in wheelchairs, Loser to donate $100 to the Wegman fund.  I'M IN!