ducatirider944 - Brad Neff HPT fall

Started by Jeff, June 19, 2006, 10:15:38 AM

Jeff

That is AWESOME NEWS Stephanie!!! 

Next step will hopefully be to get him somewhere closer to home.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

msbrit1

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

APP_Racing

To a Quick Recovery.  Apologies for not posting sooner.  I was at HPT and knew about Jason but was late getting the news on Brad.
Prayers and Thoughts!  Anthony and Paula
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

svracer469

Great news indeed!  Heres to a speedy and complete recovery!  I will continue to keep my fingers crossed! 
Vic Hyman
CCS EX 469

ub2slo

Great news Steph!!  Keep us updated.  Your favorite ICU neighbor.

Jason Thorson

dicatirider944

Dear folks,
It has been with heavy decision on my part as of my last accident to not be involved in racing anymore. I'm not sure where this will put me in the racing community or where it will leave doors open or closed for me, but after multiple injuries, 2 years, I lay here in a bed near HPT deciding what to do with my life. I am glad for everyone's support I have received in the past 4 weeks. I would like to be supportive back. Everyone needs to make their own decision about riding; and, this is mine.

Brad

Dawn

Brad:

It's good to see you post.  You do what is best for you and heal well.  If racing is not part of your life, our loss, but I'm sure it will be someone else's gain.

Take care,

Dawn

Jeff

Brad, I don't blame or fault you in any way/shape/form for your decision to retire from racing. 

I wish you nothing but the best of recoveries and rehabilitations.  You've definitely got a road ahead of you.  I believe I state this on behalf of everyone; if you ever need ANYTHING, the community you love is here for you...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

Brad, good to hear from you.

I can understand your decision not to race.  I hope you can remain involved with racing.  Maybe you can keep Billiam Hitchthingy...he needs it.   :biggrin:

Again, good to hear from you!
Super Dave

weggieman

You have nothing to be ashamed of.  You need to do what is best for you and yours.

There are many other things in life to enjoy.

We wish you the best in whatever you do and a speedy and full recovery from your injuries.

Love944

Brad,
You don't know me and I don't know you, but I have been praying for you.  My brother was a ducati 944 rider.  I have been drawn to you and your story because of this connection.  I see that you have made a very hard decision about this sport.  One thing I want to tell you is that no one in this racing family will judge you for that, at least, no one that is really a PART of this racing family.  The real racers stood behind me and my family when we lost my brother to this sport.  They held us, cried with us, got angry with us and waited for me to love this sport again.  I admit, it took me some time.  So, what i am trying to say to you is that no matter what you decide you want to do with your life, this racing family will be right there, supporting you and rooting for you to cross that finish line, no matter where the checkered flag is flying.
God Blessed you when you survived that crash, you may not feel it right now, with the pain you are in, but there is a reason you are here and he will show you what it is.  Hang in there, I am pulling for you and by the posts by Stephanie, she sure is pulling for you as well as everyone on this post.
Many good wishes and prayers to you and your family,
Laura