would anybody else be mad

Started by jer271, June 01, 2006, 02:33:46 PM

jer271

:banghead: :finger: :ass:
If anybody else would have blewup a fresh, newly built 600 motor at RA this year, had it out the next day and at the builders shop 2 days after RA and still has nothing to race on for the next couple of races would anybody else be mad. Or is this just the part of racing I never knew about :wtf:

I sunk alot of $$$ in racing this and last year to go racing, hell my in the last two years my bike has only 5 weekends on it with only 4 races tops a weekend, and it just doesnt seem to end with some people breaking it off in your ass :kicknuts:. if any body wants, on the classified ads my shits up 4 sale.

OK Iam done venting but the bike and everything else is still going

Woofentino Pugrossi

Well why is the motor taking so long? Are they waiting for OEM parts? If they are just dragging their feet, I would be taking the motor back and look for someone else to do it.

Yes its part of racing. It does get frustrating. I blew up a f/c motor at Riverside in 88 one weekend during practice and grenaded one of my spares in the next practice. And my last spare decided not to hold together towards the end of the race. Really sucks when you are leading and BAM!! Shop we used was also used by a lot of the other guys in the area and usually got backlogged. Ended up with getting 1 rebuilt and buying 2 new ones (the last 2 destroyed the blocks). Ended up to be around $60K altogether wasted in one weekend. And people think racing bikes is expensive. :D

How about snagging a used motor until you get you race one back?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

jer271

i guess they are loooking for used parts to replace all the junk stuff,  basicly the head etc..

spyderchick

If it's taking that long, go get the motor and take it to someone competent like Valley Racing. They won't put in used parts either, they'll use the right stuff, unless you tell them different. Worth every penny. Good luck, I hate to see people leaving the sport.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jer271

well the other problem is they where gonna eat the cost because 4an opps....i mean "they" just built it with new  parts

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: spyderchick on June 01, 2006, 04:37:59 PMIf it's taking that long, go get the motor and take it to someone competent like Valley Racing.

***cough ***cough***shameless plug***cough*** :biggrin:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

spyderchick

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on June 01, 2006, 09:03:58 PM
***cough ***cough***shameless plug***cough*** :biggrin:

Huh???  :biggrin:

Credit where credit is due.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jer271

Alexa, Ive been told too check Vally out a few times already.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: jer271 on June 02, 2006, 09:38:24 AM
Alexa, Ive been told too check Vally out a few times already.
So what are you waiting for, dumbass?  Or are you starting to ENJOY having every inch of Shop Ten up your man hole?
Valley is the way to go.  Your motors will last, you'll get good results, and you'll be happy.  That would be 708-946-1440.  But personally Jeremy, I'd rather you didn't use Valley.  How would I recognise you if you weren't stalking around the pits with a pissed-off scowl on your mug and that slight, bow-legged limp that gives away a Shop Ten customer every time? :ass:

On a different topic, I was wondering.  If someone is penetrated against their will, we call that person a rape victim.  Now if someone PAYS for the privledge of being penetrated,  at a business where this sort of thing is reputed to occur daily, and if this person (JB) has been around long enough to KNOW who he's dealing with before the transaction occurs, is it really against his will?  :spank:

Maybe we should start a seperate section of this forum just for Shop Ten customers to grieve about having their bike and their season ruined.  "Hi, My name is Jeremy, and I lost my virginity and the 2006 racing season to Shop Ten."
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

jer271

That..... was some of the funnist shit ive ever read before Chris,
Ive been trying for the last couple of years,  not to be so pissed off all the time b.t.w.

K3 Chris Onwiler

:biggrin: :thumb:  See?  Somebody around here gets my sense of humor!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

jer271

Ive seen your humor for about three years now Iam just computer Shy and just started really typing recently