News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What did everyone get for Christmas?

Started by TZDeSioux, December 26, 2002, 06:12:51 AM

TZDeSioux

I got 3 sweaters. 1 Star wars Episode I DVD. 1 Braveheart DVD. 1 Scarface DVD. $150 Gift Certificate to Marshall Fields. What a load of crap!
 >:( >:( >:( >:(

What did I give?
Way too much considering the above!

sdiver68

Umm lets see...

A set of Craftsman pliers, a Craftsman 240 lb-ft impact wrench (if anyone needs to change front sprocket come find me!), a pair of Sidi Race Verts, a 3/8" Torque wrench, a few DVD's, a couple of shirts, a gift cert to Best buy.

Gave way more...but giving is the true fun of Christmas!  :)
MCRA Race School Instructor

Thingy

I got a 19.2 V Cordless drill and Motorcross shirt, pants, gloves, boots, helmet, and goggles.  I am happy.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Thingy

Oh, and I got some pictures of myself racing from Jack at Sliderphoto.com.  I definitely can't complain about this Christmas.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteI got 3 sweaters. 1 Star wars Episode I DVD. 1 Braveheart DVD. 1 Scarface DVD. $150 Gift Certificate to Marshall Fields. What a load of crap!
 >:( >:( >:( >:(

What did I give?
Way too much considering the above!

Easy Rev......Sheeesh!

TZDeSioux

QuoteEasy Rev......Sheeesh!

Sorry... I was promised a Brembo Radial Pump Master Cylinder. I didn't get it  :(

Eddie#200

I got a sweater too.  I have a great kid! ;D

EX#996

I gave Paul a buffer so he can wax the motorhome!!!   ;D  LOL!!!!

No - don't worry - I also got him a Playstation game called "Need for Speed - High Stakes"  He already has a lot of hours on that game.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

chris_chops

QuoteOh, and I got some pictures of myself racing from Jack at Sliderphoto.com.  I definitely can't complain about this Christmas.
From Jack?  How did you pull that one off?  Your whole crew seems pretty smooth to me.  I need to hang out in your pits next year for awhile and see what it is all about.  I got a WRC game for ps2 and I keep flying off of the cliffs at monaco.  As you tumble off the cliffs, with the in car view, it is actually quite frightening.  Good game for the winter blues.

Xian_13

I got a losing PowerBall ticket
BUt the thought was there  ;D
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Thingy

QuoteFrom Jack?  How did you pull that one off?  

He gives them away free to all racers that are on four-cylinder bikes, didn't you know that?

Actually, what I meant was that my girlfriend got me some pictures from Jack.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

SliderPhoto

QuoteHe gives them away free to all racers that are on four-cylinder bikes, didn't you know that?

Actually, what I meant was that my girlfriend got me some pictures from Jack.

It also helps when your girlfriend watches my son while I'm roaming the corners at Road America, Gateway, Blackhawk, etc. :)

Glad you liked them HitchThingy! ;D

Oh, and I got TV/VCR for the new trailer as well as some street gloves and some track gloves.