News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What did everyone get for Christmas?

Started by TZDeSioux, December 26, 2002, 06:12:51 AM

mrbillydee

QuoteI got 3 sweaters. 1 Star wars Episode I DVD. 1 Braveheart DVD. 1 Scarface DVD. $150 Gift Certificate to Marshall Fields. What a load of crap!
 >:( >:( >:( >:(

What did I give?
Way too much considering the above!

Any idea where the Scarface DVD was bought?  I've been trying to locate one for the past 6 months, it seems it's currently out of production.  Just wondering if there's somewhere (online preferrably) that has some in stock.

SliderPhoto

Quotei got a calander from sliderphoto.com (thanks honey!!! :-*)
-jen

Huh? ??? Are you sure it's from SliderPhoto? ???

Nate R

Jack,
I told her that she'll get the calendar when they come out. I was hoping you'd have them b4 christmas. So, she doesnt actually have it yet, of course. Ah well. She'll enjoy it just the same :)

(You're welcome, Jen :-*)

Hopefully I can get a picture of me in there sometime ;)

Jack, any idea when CCS will confirm the dates so you can print 'em?

Anyway, I got $80 in Gift Certs for my local dealer. So, fork seals, and fork seal driver are coming soon! I also got an automotive stethoscope, some nice candles, and Keith Code's video. And, some Ca$h. Sharkskinz coming soon, too :)

(BTW, so I dont get a "suspension first" lecture, I already have fork springs and oil, and a GSXR shock that'll be going on the SV too.)

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack,
Jack, any idea when CCS will confirm the dates so you can print 'em?
No.  I'm probably going to include a January 2004 in the calendar so next year you wont have to be without a calendar. ;D

I'm heading to Dallas Texas today, forecast next week is 65. I'll be out until the 2nd week in January. Hopefully I finalize stuff then and get them out.

Jeff

Me... I got a new set of mechanix gloves from the kids, complete volume of Jackass on DVD from wife, new set of slicks from Dunlop, and a new gas tank.

Now, the coolest part of Christmas was the face on the kids when they came down to a Sh1t load of presents behind the new XR80  ;D

It was nice enough out that they both went riding too...  Very cool Christmas.

(now if I could just get that PS2 network adapter to work through the linksys router  :-/)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

sdiver68

Billydee,

Scarface DVD, courtesy of a search on Yahoo Shopping:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/newarehouse/scar19coledd.html

Jeff,

I have my PS2 hardwired to a linksys wireless router.  If you are still having problems shoot me an e-mail.  Basically, you have to configure the router from a computer first so it's working properly, using DHCP (easiest).  Once that is ready to go and you can access the net from your computer, just plug in the PS2, run the set-up disk, put it on "Obtain IP Automatically" and you should be set.
MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

QuoteAny idea where the Scarface DVD was bought?  I've been trying to locate one for the past 6 months, it seems it's currently out of production.  Just wondering if there's somewhere (online preferrably) that has some in stock.

Mr. Williams,
I believe the Scarface DVD was bought at Tower Records.

KBOlsen

From my Dad and Sister:  two sweaters.
From John:  A Penske shock, valve adjustment and fork revalve.   Gotta love that man!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

TiffineyIngram

Eric made this my best Christmas ever--he granted my biggest wish of all time--a necklace from Tiffany's!