News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What did everyone get for Christmas?

Started by TZDeSioux, December 26, 2002, 06:12:51 AM

YTAK_Racing

My sweetheart gave my a new set of Chicken hawk tire warmers and a craftsman "T" handle set.
 ;D ;D ;D
What a gal!  See's getting an extra 2 minutes tonight 8)

SliderPhoto

Oh, and how could I forget SliderPhoto.com embroidered towels for the trailer lavatory? ::) :P

A bit over the top, but I'll be styling!  ;D

EX#996

QuoteWhat a gal!  See's getting an extra 2 minutes tonight 8)

LOL!!!!!

There is a comment there.......   ;D ;D ;D

but I'll be nice since this is a public forum and all.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

QuoteI got a losing PowerBall ticket
BUt the thought was there  ;D

Yep - I got one of those too.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

chris_chops

QuoteLOL!!!!!

There is a comment there.......   ;D ;D ;D

but I'll be nice since this is a public forum and all.

Dawn  
  Dawn, I think I know where you are going!
She might want to cash those extra two minutes in for something.........um......more tangible.

Protein Filled

QuoteWhat a gal!  See's getting an extra 2 minutes tonight 8)

Hey Wytak, you better take it easy buddy. Don't let a couple of presents get the best of you. Remember, we want you around for next year, so don't over extend yourself...
 ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

EX#996

Quote  Dawn, I think I know where you are going!
She might want to cash those extra two minutes in for something.........um......more tangible.

LOL !!!!

So well said!

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

YTAK_Racing

Your right edgar. I'll just take her out for dinner.

Thanks for looking out for me! :)

Gixxer124

I got a digital camera. So make sure you dress nice and your hair is combed at the banquet. ;D

chris_chops

Wuytak,
Are you too scared to talk trash to the fastest C team rider the Big Show has ever seen.  What a wuss! ;D  Get my roll-away ready, buddy.  I gotta get ahold of Brian to see what it takes to be eligible for a response from you.  You will respond.  You will respond.  You will respond. You will resond...........DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Carr
D-team?

TZDeSioux

QuoteI got a digital camera. So make sure you dress nice and your hair is combed at the banquet. ;D

Wuytack doesn't have to worry about combing his hair. He doesn't have any  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pit_Girl

i got a calander from sliderphoto.com (thanks honey!!! :-*) and a freakin bonzi tree that'll be dead in a week (damn parents)....
-jen