New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

How many races per weekend??

Started by Decreasing_Dave, December 13, 2002, 06:37:31 AM

Decreasing_Dave

How many races do you run per weekend??

And Why??

TZDeSioux

I run 3 races a weekend. I run GTU, MWGP, and LWGP. I would run more if my bike were allowed to run in more classes. On the Team Challenge weekends, I usually run ULGP to avoid the combined expert/amateur GTU race.

LRRS#52

QuoteHow many races do you run per weekend??

And Why??

I usually run four races per weekend.

Why four? Because I can't afford five...   ;D

Ted Temple
LRRS #52
WERA #552

tzracer

QuoteI run 3 races a weekend. I run GTU, MWGP, and LWGP. I would run more if my bike were allowed to run in more classes. On the Team Challenge weekends, I usually run ULGP to avoid the combined expert/amateur GTU race.

TZ250s can run 5 classes, UL, MW and LWGP, GTO and GTU.

I like to ride 4 : ULGP, LWGP, GTO, GTU
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

amaner

Same here.  Four because I can afford no more...

KBOlsen

Six.  Because that's all there is.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

RandyD

Eddie#200

I ran 1.

Why to save the bike and focus on one class.  I saved an enormous amout of cash doing that and was able to take my class.

Jeff

Depends on what my sponsors can foot for me...

Ran 3 last year.  The GT race is a must for at least 1 of them because of the track time.

Considering a 4th class this year, but will have to carefully evaluate the impact to tire budgets as well as oil/gas/etc...  
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Litespeed

I ran 3 most of last season but tried 6 for the last race at Firebird.  I'm too outta shape to run more than 3 effectively and will probably stick to that this year unless I start training a bit.  Last year I ran MWSS, MWSB and MWGP but since I have more variety of bikes this year I will likely run ULGP, SuperTwins and LWGP.  I can't wait til I get to put the lil 125 up against the 1000's in ULGP, it could be interesting.

am125ike

started with 4 (2 sat.,2 sun.)
got tired of talkin to all the people in the pits and hearin and smellin all the other races goin on, wanted to run for top ten overall in points (peanut gallery wait your turn) and bumped up to 6 (3 aday) fun and tiring/draining..
but nonetheless points hungry/greedy (i finished 6 in the blackhawk track final) (that feels good) but as i am truly truly dreamin of amatuer overall champ
i am also dreamin that i will try 9 races on some weekends (and oh yes, i will be exercising this old arse fart of a body)

as we all are saying, you gotta get there, feel it out, and please YOU.

you race as many as you can, cuz it's fun as hell!!!!

Gixxer124

Ran 2 or 3 per weekend this year. I raced on Sat. only. Will race 3 next year. F40, GTU, and MWGP. (If there all on Sat. again) If I stay for Sunday, I'll race MWSS, HWSS, and HWSB.