MotoGP Times OMG!!!

Started by Hyperdyne_Racing, July 08, 2005, 11:00:23 AM

Hyperdyne_Racing

MotoGP is on track...  Racers on deck with stopwatches quoted Rossi just ripped off a mid to high 1:19  :o
I didn't come here to make friends... I brought my own

grasshopper

GOD DAMN I WISH I WAS THERE!

I bet those machines sound sooo freakin awesome they give you shivers up your spine!

The funny part is I'm flying out there Monday Morning for a job, I'm going to miss the races by one day!  >:(

I hope the turn out is really good and lots of people go so they come back again next year.

Hyperdyne_Racing

Don;t know what happened..

Official times as of end of first practice have Hopper cutting the fastest lap at 1:25  ???

Gixxerblade

Steviebee

QuoteDon;t know what happened..

Havent you ever heard this.

Jon sees Rossi does a 1:26.9  calls up bob and tells him Rossi doing 26'es.  Bob calls up his buddy Eric on the corkscrew and say "hey we just clocked rossi at 26."  Eric says we got him at 25 something.   Bob tells jon "eric" says 25's.  Jon text messages his girlfriend Sarah "rossi's doing 25's, and how much longer for the hotdogs"  Sarah's in line with Michelle and tells Michelle that "Dickhead, sais rossi's going really fast"  Michelle gets back to her seat and tells her boyfriend Joe (who's never been on a track in his life but can square off his rear tire on his 954RR in 54 secs flat in an impressive display of 2nd gear burnouts) that rossi's going mid 20's.  Joe says that's fricken awsome, 24's are reall fast, i need to let the guys back home know.  SO Joe calls Vic back in the hood and tells him hes at Laguna watching the motoGP practice One and rossi's doing 24's.  Well Vic's more of a car guy and gets "Moto GP Practice One" and 24's backwards and while talking over the water cooler he tells his buddy Greg (Who happens to be a track day junkie and is bummed he doesnt have any vacation left, or money, to go see the MGP race) that rossi's doing 21's at Laguna.  Greg says "that just first practice, ill bet he'll nock a few more seconds off that".  Greg goes back to his desk and emails some other buds (who have all been guessing what the GP bikes would do here) that his friends friend is there and there almost doing 19's.

;D

Jeff

As posted so far:

1. John Hopkins, Suzuki, 1:25.265
2. Troy Bayliss, Honda, 1:25.336
3. Kenny Lee Roberts, Suzuki, 1:25.635
4. Nicky Hayden, Honda, 1:25.965
5. Valentino Rossi, Yamaha, 1:25.966

Dang.  .015 seconds faster and Mladin would have a faster recorded time than Rossi...  How cool would that be!? LOL
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

hi-side_racing

The difference is that this was Rossi's first time around this track...  :o

Hyperdyne_Racing

grasshopper

Nicky Hayden is a crowd pleaser, this is his time for a win! All his friends and family are probably able be out there watching on home soil!!!!!!!

He can win! And I'm rooting for Hayden

GO HAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOO ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyperdyne_Racing

The God's have answered!!!

20 min into FP2, Nicky is on top with a 1:23:322!!

Valentino - Um, he's a way a backa there.

Go NICKY!!! GIT R DONE  ;D

AZ-MilleR

Still exaggerating Hyperdyne?   According to RRW, the best time was by Nicky, but was a 1:24.228.  No one has broken under a 1:24.000.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=23379
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650
2005 SW AM Thunderbike Champion
2005 SW AM LW Supersport Champion

TZ_Boy

Seem's pretty slow.  Disalvo is doing 27's on a superstock R1.  That makes Rossi's 25 seem pathetic.

Laguna is to small for Moto Gp bike's, they are barely using 5th once.  I bet the 250's would be doing faster lap times.