Build or Bust on Speed

Started by spyderchick, March 30, 2005, 10:05:54 AM

spyderchick

QuoteI signed up....

Can you imagine the promo's...

Can this wife and mother from Wisconsin actually pull this off....

;D

Dawn, you might be able to put up with their sh1t, but can you weld and do some machining? Also, you have to "lace" the wheels and do all the electrical and assembly. Wow, IF you could pull it off, you would be a goddess! Only one out of the six peeps so far have met the challenge.

<Dawn, cruisin' on her free Exile chopper that she built herself...on national TV no less. >
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

QuoteDawn, you might be able to put up with their sh1t, but can you weld and do some machining? Also, you have to "lace" the wheels and do all the electrical and assembly. Wow, IF you could pull it off, you would be a goddess! Only one out of the six peeps so far have met the challenge.

<Dawn, cruisin' on her free Exile chopper that she built herself...on national TV no less. >

Never welded, but I know a person who could give some excellent lessons....   ;D

Electrical, I used to work for an electrician in high school and have a basic knowledge here.

Lacing the wheels...  Well, I have a Yamaha dirt bike that I'm going to give a shot.

We'll see.  I've always told myself you never will know what you can do unless you try.  Lord knows that I have fallen on my face before, but at times, I'm actually able to pull it off.

But before I actually make plans, I have to see if they think I'm a worthy canidate.  Then there's my day job....

;)

spyderchick

If you don't have cable, get someone to record the shows for you so you can see what goes on. Russell's pretty chill most times, it's the producer behind the camera that baits everyone and gets them all wound up.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".