Trooper to Friend of guy on crashed bike-Too Bad!

Started by Burt Munro, March 22, 2005, 06:47:55 PM

mad_brad

say what you will. the guys isn't losing his job. (as much as you CLUELESS would like)

:-*

EX#996

Quotesay what you will. the guys isn't losing his job. (as much as you CLUELESS would like)

:-*

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't lose his job, we don't have much say over it.  However, there is nothing wrong with wishing he did.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

pmoravek

Hey Brad,
You certainly have the right to your opinion...and we have the right to think you're an a$$hole!!!

Enjoy your day.

EmerWil

brad just likes to get under people's skin....

he CRAVES reactions...

If he can get you upset with a couple of words then he feels like he's "better" than you...

so..brad..

your logic is flawed.  The officers are supposed to (key word supposed) have a neutral personal opinion of the situation before coming to a conclusion.  If the officer is premeditated to automatically assume the worst of everyone eventually he will leave law enforcement.

More than likely this trooper was having a bad day. Maybe his wife just left him for a firefighter (heh heh..we love saying that) and he was angry.  So he took it out on the callers.  It makes me wornder how many other people he mistreated that day.

All I know is that I would have a state named after me if that were one of my family members.  I'd own the state.  

toodles Bradley....

Chuck

2 week paid suspension...more like vacation.

TiffineyIngram

So, Brad, if you send in an entry that doesn't make it here, should I say "too bad"?

Geez, the backlash I would get from that would be scathing...

K3 Chris Onwiler

Oh, like you've never said that to me? >:( ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Quote2 week paid suspension...more like vacation.

I think I should ask my super for a two week 'suspension'.  Lord knows I could use it right now.

;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

OmniGLH

Quote2 week paid suspension...more like vacation.

I'm pretty certain it was an UN-paid suspension.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

mad_brad

QuoteSo, Brad, if you send in an entry that doesn't make it here, should I say "too bad"?

Geez, the backlash I would get from that would be scathing...

yeah, cause' a lost entry compares.  ::)

puhleeze.

next caller.

EX#996

Quotenext caller.

I tried calling, but you refused to take my call.....     :'(

;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton