News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Trooper to Friend of guy on crashed bike-Too Bad!

Started by Burt Munro, March 22, 2005, 06:47:55 PM

Strick

Brad,

I don't care about the thermosman crap and the history behind the present situation. You and I are very good friends, shot man, you're one of my best friends but I feel I need to respond to your earlier post. We have talked many times about everything and nothing and I have seldomn given you an once of grief but you deserve it this time.

You went over the line and went from "relatively" good fun to mean and spiteful. Way out of line. You owe Ev a honest and heartfelt appology. Mongo is a big boy and as such you can continue to tell him to pound sand if you want but Ev was out of bounds. She has always been an advocate for racers and has put her money and her heart where her mouth is.

You don't need to respond to this post and I won't be able to reply since it's not my ID. Call me to discuss or shoot me an e mail at home.

Think about what I've said.

Dave K

mad_brad

just what do i owe?

please.

if mongo can not find a continuous ground, then i do not. i said nothing about his OBVIOUS affinity for non-mentioned suspension tuner.

i asked which tuner may have won more championships. which one? you can answer for him. ufortunately, some others asked first, and he CENSORED their remarks as well.

i don't care either way dave. you can go to hell with sean. i doesn't matter to me. oh..... you thought i'd care that you were buying a bike?? i can ride it at club days. i don't need the cash and i'd feel better if mongo didn't make one DOLLAR off of my proceeds.

the fact is, his wife runs his life, and not well. too bad..... so sad..... bye bye.

:)

what's next????? comments from an invalid? bring them on.

WERA is crap.

always has been.

so what?

maybe sean can use this arena to explain why he thinks that WERA riders are FASTER than CCS riders...???

or maybe he can EXPLAIN WHY HE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT C.C.S. was doing their yellow plate riders a DIS-SERVICE by ALLOWING 1000cc NOVICES a license, ONLY TO LATER  ALLOW 1000cc NOVICES in his own club. (after he weakly convincing ALMOST everyone that it was unsafe) to race????? hmmmmmmmm sounds like WERA was FULL OF SHIT all along until the entry numbers proved OTHERWISE? yeah. i'd say that's it.

you wanna leverage a friendship??? go ahead. stick it up your ass. who are you anyway????

tell samK bye for me.  ;)

argue that point.

out.

Buckwild

I only registered to say you suck MB.
Also to get bent at the midget circus.
What a tool.

Dawn

OK boys......

We all know where everyone stands, time to put this to bed.

Dawn