News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Trooper to Friend of guy on crashed bike-Too Bad!

Started by Burt Munro, March 22, 2005, 06:47:55 PM

spyderchick

You have to be an AOL member. If you want news links to the story, try goggling : motorcycle accident trooper
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Al_Soran

Made the local news here, complete with family interviews. So much for "to Serve and Protect".
I hope the guy gets cannned and sued to boot, that'd be "too bad!"

Ed

gma

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=3112451

Though they did send help promptly, the knucklefcuk on the phone needs his teeth knocked in.

For the union to challenge the suspension is for the union to condone his actions. They need the same dental work as well.

This and the LEO post that made light of the M/C fatallity boil my blood. We have the jacknuts riding on one wheel down main street to thank for the LEO communiy's opinion of anyone on two wheels - thx starpudz.

I hope that 'something happens' to this guy and that no one is there to care - I sure don't.

mad_brad

TiffineyIngram

L8brake731

The fact remains that the general attitude here is that LE will hang together no matter what, right or WRONG >:(
Haven't we read this type of BS before, with the comments and sentiments of that F$&KHead, "Vice SGT."
In the position of power and authority, they have been entrusted to "Serve and Protect" which is BS as read by most of us on the "Officer.com" forum, they (LEO's) have turned a 180 to make this their power and authority.
Bikers, Truckers, Cruisers, Stuntas, Jews, Japs, Blacks, Hispanics, we are all catagorized by these A$$holes, and that is the sad reality of it.
The UNION which is filing a grievance has it's head up it's azz also.
Yeah, 15 day suspension and fighting this due to a flawless 18 year record, boy does this make sense.... Just tells me this A$$ has never been caught.
S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731

EmerWil

and..if you go to the CT State Police web site, there are no email addresses listed.   ::)

I wonder how a dept can get by without email.  

I am glad it's finally getting some attention, the accident occoured LAST August for cryin out loud!!

Remind me not to buy anything from the CT Police Boosters when the call me next time.

tools.. >:(

mad_brad

i didn't say the kid was stunter.

i said blame stunters.

EM JAY

Quotei didn't say the kid was stunter.

i said blame stunters.

Would you have the same view if it was YOUR a$$ that was in the accident and that was the reply your buddy, wife, sister, mother, father,etc. received?  
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

mad_brad

certainly.

stuntas are to blame for the policeman's cavalier attitude.

i get it. you don't.

's alright, alot of you don't.

Dawn

Brad....

We get it.  Sometimes we just don't get you.   :o   ;D

Just here to cause trouble today?

Dawn   ;)

L8brake731

Get this Brad :o

Their cavalier attitude is what gets them (LEOs) in deep SH$# ;D

You are one of those guys that will ultimately defend one of these pricks by saying it's their work environment that makes them this way. WAH WAH WAH!

They need to get their heads screwed on straight and keep them that way or get the FU$* outa LE.

Their cavalier attitude brings out the BEST in all of us, doesn't it? ;D

Didn't know this happened in August! guess they couldn't keep it quiet  :-X

S. Fukiage
CCS/ASRA  #731