News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I miss Dan

Started by H-man, February 14, 2005, 07:35:56 PM

H-man

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

H-man

Well, at least Sunny's still around  :-/

Though I'm sure Dan's out there.  Getting stronger.  Getting faster.  Waiting to surprise us all at the track.  At a race w/e no less.

Here's to you Dan-o.  I'm sure you're lurking out there.  Have fun & be safe this season.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

MJFRacing

Michael - CCS 73

K3 Chris Onwiler

If you miss him so much, go to his house with a 12 pack.  Go on.  I dare you.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Protein Filled

Don't say his name again!!!! That guy is like Beetlejuice you know... Beetlejuice, BeetleJuice, Beetl....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

ekraft84

H, don't egg him on.  Maybe you two and Sunny hang out together, and this is all a ploy. ;D

As a sidenote, I think the only reason he hasn't been banned is because Dawn and crew like the added activity it's brought to the board.  How's it go - bad publicity is better than no publicity?  ;D
Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

Protein Filled

Actually, I don't think that Dawn has the ability to ban him. Only Shawn, and he hasn't been around in quite a while.

Dawn could remove every single one of his posts if she wishes though!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dawn

Yep, what Edgar said.....

;)

H-man

QuoteIf you miss him so much, go to his house with a 12 pack.  Go on.  I dare you.

I might take you up on your dare K3 :-*.  Especially since it doesn't say anything about staying over there for over 5 or 10 minutes, but I don't know where he lives.

He's mentioned 2-3 different areas (Washington Twp., Gross Pointe - which he said was the office, but at the same time he works from home, and the Warren/Eastpointe area).  I know this'll mean little to most of you, but for Eddie or anyone else in the local area who may want to take a C.A.R.E. package....
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

ekraft84

QuoteI might take you up on your dare K3 :-*.  Especially since it doesn't say anything about staying over there for over 5 or 10 minutes, but I don't know where he lives.

He's mentioned 2-3 different areas (Washington Twp., Gross Pointe - which he said was the office, but at the same time he works from home, and the Warren/Eastpointe area).  I know this'll mean little to most of you, but for Eddie or anyone else in the local area who may want to take a C.A.R.E. package....

Let it go man .. I found out awhile ago Dan's behavior first hand.  Just let it go ..

Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

H-man

QuoteLet it go man .. I found out awhile ago Dan's behavior first hand.  Just let it go ..

Okay. :-[  You're right :(  This isn't the right topic to poke fun.

I'll let it go.  Maybe we'll just errect an empty pit space at a race in honour of the missing racer, Dan.  Then someone (other than me cause beer's too good to waste) will pour a bit of beer on the ground for the drink Dan will never have with us.  [sob]  Kinda touching don't ya think?

::) Bawhaahahahaha .... ;D ;)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

spyderchick

QuoteOkay. :-[  You're right :(  This isn't the right topic to poke fun.

I'll let it go.  Maybe we'll just errect an empty pit space at a race in honour of the missing racer, Dan.  Then someone (other than me cause beer's too good to waste) will pour a bit of beer on the ground for the drink Dan will never have with us.  [sob]  Kinda touching don't ya think?

::) Bawhaahahahaha .... ;D ;)

H., you are a cruel, sick, little puppy.

;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".