News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I miss Dan

Started by H-man, February 14, 2005, 07:35:56 PM

H-man

QuoteH., you are a cruel, sick, little puppy. ;D

But cuddly though  ;D  Sorta like the little guy in your avatar.  But with a Ka-Bar in his teeth ;)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Burt Munro

Quote Maybe we'll just errect an empty pit space at a race in honour of the missing racer, Dan.  

I've got a better idea.  Everytime we have a no-show on the grid we'll refer to it as a 'Dan.'  When the Head Grid Marshall calls the no-shows into scoring he'll just say, 'I've got a Dan in 1B, 2E, 4F and 5A.'

;D ;D ;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

spyderchick

QuoteI've got a better idea.  Everytime we have a no-show on the grid we'll refer to it as a 'Dan.'  When the Head Grid Marshall calls the no-shows into scoring he'll just say, 'I've got a Dan in 1B, 2E, 4F and 5A.'

;D ;D ;D

Oh my god...that's really funny! (but it might strngthen his ego, knowing that his name is being used as race vernacular)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Sunny

QuoteH, don't egg him on.  Maybe you two and Sunny hang out together, and this is all a ploy. ;D

Hey, both of you, leave me out of that equation!!!!!!!!!!   >:(  What have I done to deserve sh!ts like this..............(well, I expect the poking from Eddie actually)

Sunny

QuoteLet it go man .. I found out awhile ago Dan's behavior first hand.  Just let it go ..

Hopefully your experience wasn't too bad...........   ::)

Sunny

QuoteOkay. :-[  You're right :(  This isn't the right topic to poke fun.

I'll let it go.  Maybe we'll just errect an empty pit space at a race in honour of the missing racer, Dan.  Then someone (other than me cause beer's too good to waste) will pour a bit of beer on the ground for the drink Dan will never have with us.  [sob]  Kinda touching don't ya think?

::) Bawhaahahahaha .... ;D ;)

You may want to correct that.............  A racer, he's not.  At least I don't count a rider on a race track during a race event automatically a racer.  If you knew his lap time compared to the rest of the field he's competing with, you'll know what I mean.   ;D  By the way, I think he's has only participated in less than 5 races total if all his claims were true..............

Jeff

I miss him too, but with enough practice I'm sure my marksmanship will improve.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

QuoteI miss him too, but with enough practice I'm sure my marksmanship will improve.

Whaaa haaa haaa haaaa...

You just need a bigger gun.

;D

H-man

QuoteYou just need a bigger gun. ;D

Uhhh... is there something the two of you want to share with the rest of us?

j/k - Jen & Paul  ;)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

H-man

QuoteA racer, he's not.  At least I don't count a rider on a race track during a race event automatically a racer.  If you knew his lap time compared to the rest of the field he's competing with, you'll know what I mean.   ;D

By the way, I think he's has only participated in less than 5 races total if all his claims were true.....

Hold on there pardner.  I'm one of the, if not the, back marker for the races I was in last year.  Maybe things will change this year.

And while I don't really consider myself a racer (just someone who's been in a few races), I haven't, and don't plan to campaign a full season with CCS or WERA.  I'll just participate in the local events.  On top of that, I've only been to two race w/e for a total of 4 races.

I know that you weren't aiming any bricks my way Sunny.  But to be fair, if that's your measure of a racer, then I stand guilty of not being one either.

Your friendly neighborhood
   H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteWhaaa haaa haaa haaaa...

You just need a bigger gun.

;D

Would a Harris M87 be big enough? ;D ;D I have access to one.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

GSXR RACER MIKE

:o Rob, You scare me :o
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96