Edgar or is it Elfred E .Numen

Started by CaSpEr_Dude, November 10, 2002, 07:43:18 AM

CaSpEr_Dude

:D :DHya Ed get use to that motorcross sh@$ because after next years ass whoopin i am going to give you thats what you will be reduced to after getting beat by a fat guy to years in a row  :o :o I hope you come to the big party i have somthing for you and It's not a how to book on being a better racer !!!!!! hehehehhehh or on how not to get beaten by a fat guy eihter !!!!

Protein Filled

Well, well, well...looks who decides to show up! Casper, the only one getting an ass whoopin next year is you my friend. Having to resort to cheating and messing with the competition's equipments to try and win and still lose...shame on you!!!

So, what are you doing to your bike over the winter? God knows that there is no way that heap will be able to keep up next year, unless you are making 110 hp. Remeber, no more mr. nice guy. Next year, I won't let you win just to make you feel better.

You are getting your arse beat worse than Wuytak is going to kick Kwak's butt...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

EX#996

LOL!!!!

Sorry Casper, but when I saw Edgar's new logo I just had to laugh out loud.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

roadracer797

Casper
Hey man I'm with you, go get them for the overweight guys. I know you can do it.
Craig

TZDeSioux

QuoteYou are getting your arse beat worse than Wuytak is going to kick Kwak's butt...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now how in the hell did my name just get thrown into this?  ???

YTAK_Racing

Eddie#200

Billy it's your turn to come up with a cool message Icon!

Eddie#200

QuoteBilly it's your turn to come up with a cool message Icon!

My cow is getting dizzy! :-[

CaSpEr_Dude

;)well dawn what do you think of my icon ;D ;D ;D ;)

Protein Filled

Hey Casper,

I see you liked my avatar, huh?

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

CaSpEr_Dude

WOW Edgar your gunning for the expert already and your even one your self yet that a good way to end up being raped up your self in that sexy plastic wrap!! and I hope yournot the PR person for DUMBSKULLS RACING cuz you really suck at that but if you use my logo you could get that big sponsor you are looking for !!!!!!!  :D :D
and your x-mass list the thing about the suspenion
just you stop fu@#ing with it and it will work just fine
ya and you better get some one to work on your bike cuz you need to get better at somthing

TiffineyIngram

Just to add fuel to the fire:

Regional Championships
Edgar:  5
Casper:  2

"Ding Ding"  

Let the squabbing begin!