News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Edgar or is it Elfred E .Numen

Started by CaSpEr_Dude, November 10, 2002, 07:43:18 AM

YTAK_Racing

Dawn

Quote;)well dawn what do you think of my icon ;D ;D ;D ;)

Personally I think it is kinda cute.   ;)

Dawn   :D

HandleThis66

hey edgar...are you going to that CRA banquet, and party next weekend in Minneapolis?  i'll be up there at the party after, just wondering if you and any others were going to attend...just wanted to say hi.  i found out from jason dietrich, i guess he's going.  maybe we'll see you there.  take care - rhiannon
  oh, and billy...i had a great time on our date, you sext b@st@rd, you!!!  :-X :-*

Protein Filled

OK Tiffiney, add more fuel to the fire...I think Casper knows that the only reason he even got those 2 was because I was feeling nice that day and did not take him out when I had the chance ;D

Rhiannon, I believe I will probably be at the CRA banquet with Gary Carter, Steve Atlas and Mark Sorenson. If you go, we'll see you there...I am surprised you would drive all that way just to come to the CRA banquet?

:D

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

HandleThis66

Actually, I'm not going to the banquet, just the party after the banquet.  I'm coming in to see my friend Jeff, and to say hi to Jason Dietrich. Just getting away for the weekend, and it happened to be the same as the CRA banquet.  If you're at the party, I'll see you and the others. Take care and see ya soon - Rhiannon  :P

Eddie#200

QuoteActually, I'm not going to the banquet, just the party after the banquet.  I'm coming in to see my friend Jeff, and to say hi to Jason Dietrich. Just getting away for the weekend, and it happened to be the same as the CRA banquet.  If you're at the party, I'll see you and the others. Take care and see ya soon - Rhiannon  :P

I'm going to the party too!

HandleThis66

Hey Eddie, you're going?  >:( Well, now I can't  ;)
Do you know where it is?  I'm going with a friend who used to race CRA, and he doesn't know anything about it either.  I just got invited since I'll be in town.  Call me and we'll chat 262 751 6966 (this is not an open invite for everyone to prank me!)  Talk soon - Rhiannon

EX#996

Quote(this is not an open invite for everyone to prank me!)  

Well....   there goes my plans for the weekend.   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Regional Championships
Edgar:  5
Casper:  2

Chris Onwiler 6 ;D  Edgar, what was that you said about my FZR should have been in AHMRA?  I bet now you wish I would have raced there instead!  Fat guys ALWAYS kick your ass, don't they?
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Eddie#200

QuoteHey Eddie, you're going?  >:( Well, now I can't  ;)
Do you know where it is?  I'm going with a friend who used to race CRA, and he doesn't know anything about it either.  I just got invited since I'll be in town.  Call me and we'll chat 262 751 6966 (this is not an open invite for everyone to prank me!)  Talk soon - Rhiannon

I wanna go!  Email me direct and we can chat about plans.

CaSpEr_Dude

OK Tiff    
edgar 5
Billy 2

Edgar spent what about 26,000 dollars
billy about 4,000
at that price he can have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgars Bike is a 99 01
but Billy beating edgar on a 1991 priceless

thank  sexy we should deff. do that again it was the best cuz  we are the best hay that one thing we did with  well you remeber wow shhhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we !! thanks  :-* ;)

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteOK Tiff    
edgar 5
Billy 2

Edgars Bike is a 99 01
but Billy beating edgar on a 1991 priceless

Edgar 5
Chris 6

Chris dominating edgar on a 1990 FZR; priceless.
Edgar sees fat guys in his nightmares...  You got an awful pretty mouth, Edgar.  Squeal like a pig!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com