News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Winter Hobbies?

Started by SliderPhoto, December 06, 2004, 10:49:30 AM

cornercamping

QuoteNow last night Johnson brought over a new fangled touch screen one to program all three into...I'll never see him again!

Heather

I have the same one.  The Sony right?  It doubles as a weapon too.  Yould kill someone with the thing  :P ;D

STRATTON

Hobbies?  How about racing and track days year around.  Move here to Phoenix and it's 365 days a year.

Chuck

I knew it wouldn't be long before a warm climate racer was going to chime in...

Dawn

QuoteHobbies?  How about racing and track days year around.  Move here to Phoenix and it's 365 days a year.

Nah, I couldn't afford it.  Winter is the time that I save up money to go racing.

;)

K3 Chris Onwiler

I was thinking that for a hobby I'd drive to Pheonix and smack the first smug looking racer who had the nerve to comment on all the salt stains on my car. >:( ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

OmniGLH

QuoteI was thinking that for a hobby I'd drive to Pheonix and smack the first smug looking racer who had the nerve to comment on all the salt stains on my car. >:( ;D

L
M
A
O
!!!!!!!
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

H-man

QuoteWhere have you gone to snowboard?

Since I just started, I haven't travelled to anyplace special.  I've gone to Pine Knob and Alpine Valley (2 mini hills/mounds of dirt in the metro Detroit area).

I've been to Crystal Falls (Benzie county in MI) for other reasons and would love to board there some time.  Maybe even Boyne.  I just don't picture myself travelling out west just to board.  Well... maybe if I won the lottery or there was some excellent adventure planned with friends (Hey K3!  I'll have a full tank when I pick you up.  Are you game for an adventure :o ;D)

H.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill