Winter Hobbies?

Started by SliderPhoto, December 06, 2004, 10:49:30 AM

Jeff

Too cold to ride
Too hot for ice
05 600rr isn't out yet
broke as hell from all those presents (for me)
and I've had 2 bad flights today...  (sitting in Anaheim, CA right now)

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

cornercamping

QuoteHow's that a change from your summer racing?  ;D

BTW, what's the deal about all the bikes you DON'T own in your signature line?  ???

1.  ::)  We'll see what happens this summer.

2. Making fun of smoke.  He was making fun of me about something or other.  Read about it :

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1101839484

Chef

QuoteToo cold to ride
Too hot for ice
05 600rr isn't out yet
broke as hell from all those presents (for me)
and I've had 2 bad flights today...  (sitting in Anaheim, CA right now)

HEEEYYYY! JEFF!!!
I used to live in Anahiem  ;D.. nice City!!!

Well, just really wanted to say wussup since I havent talked to ya since i've been off! and to find we're on at the same time.. cool..
Everything is going great and I hope you can be patient enuff to get back to your pascifier (Jen)  :D

Anyway, talk ta ya soon, Bro.!!!
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chuck

QuoteWhere at?  Are you guys doing it at the Kart place in Bettendorf?

Nope...right here in good ole KC.  We have a wharehouse we set up different track configurations in.  Almost the most fun I've had on 2 wheels.  

I did however meet a friend of both Dan Ortega and yours on a pocket bike forum.  He recognized CCS in my signature and said he was pretty good buddies with the 2 of you.

Chef

QuoteIndoor pocket bike racing for me  ;D
 quote]

Hey, I wanna go too!!!
Where do we meet up at???

QuoteDave I pictured you to be over the video games by now...I'm sooo bringing X box to the next BHFs event.  I'll kick your A$$.  ;)

I'm playing the winner!!!
both of you stink  ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chuck

Chef

QuoteYour on Chef!  ;)

Okay..

But when do we meet up for pocketbike racing???

Super Dave

QuoteWhere did you get it powder coated? Mukwonago? I need to get the F4 repainted and I think I'd like to strip it down and do the frame as well. I tore the RC down last year and swapped motors for fun. It still ran pretty good. :)

Tom Fredericks hooked me up.  All by him.  Friends of his.  I'm completed indebted to his help on this.  Much better than I would have hoped.  

You have his number?
Super Dave

Chuck

We'll have to talk styles into having races again in front of the shop again at the next BHFs event.

Rosno and Perk went nuts on 90s last year...I was rolling.

Chef

Super_One,  ;D

Can I try the Ice with you this year?

Chef

QuoteWe'll have to talk styles into having races again in front of the shop again at the next BHFs event.

Rosno and Perk went nuts on 90s last year...I was rolling.

well, ya think you can find room for me?..

(wait, sounds like a bit of a hike from Chi) how many hours driving?...

Chuck

You'll already be there racing the Great Plains CCS round ding dong!  ;)