News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

k3, mike, edgar & ed key

Started by am125ike, October 24, 2002, 08:25:30 AM

am125ike

just wanted to send a special "shout-out" to the mid-west riders who "represented well" "with the WOOD" in daytona.....

Chris Onwieler
Mike Cacherre
Ed Key
Edgar Dorn

i dont know who else i missed from our region, but "Two Thumbs Up !!!

also support to all the rest of the "Wood Grabbing field" from across the country.  Special mention to EVERYONE involved in this roadracing thing!
 my first season racing was simply my best summer yet!  Im NOT "soft"  (and if you think so we can discuss it further >:(  !!!)  i cant believe the comradarie on the track, in the pits. the level of "Safety Awareness", consideration, the skills "at speed" What a Blast!!!"   K3 (Chris O.)(Chi-Town Hustlers  Was the FIRST "STRANGER"  to Help me out "when he was already busy, and didnt have to".
Jeff K. (cbr600f4.com) had no good reason to help me, thnx.
  i could go on, but you "get it"  Big ups to CCS/ FormulaUsa !!!

YTAK_Racing

along with the above mentioned...Brian Salazar, Aaron risinger, Kevin Hanson , Larry Denning.

GTO...GTU  Daytona Team Challange winners.   GTU Formula USA National champs.  

am125ike

OOPS!!!

silly me!!
YES SIR,  Squirl is a buddy of a long time friend, and who helped make the transition to "knowledgable" roadracer a bit smoother ... (ok, roadracer ::) )

Go Brian!!!

Real Men Race Team Challenge, and the best win !!  ok, Dave Rosno, thumbs up!!

EX#996

Yea!!!!!!!!!    :D

Way to go everyone!  

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

Don't forget us old farts.

I took second in Formula 40.

Eddie

TiffineyIngram

And what about Mike Gantz?!?!  He won the Amateur Middleweight Sportsman National Championship!!!

am125ike

Quotejust wanted to send a special "shout-out" to the mid-west riders who "represented well" "with the WOOD" in daytona.....

i dont know who else i missed from our region, but "Two Thumbs Up !!!

also support to all the rest of the "Wood Grabbing field" from across the country.  
Special mention to EVERYONE involved in this roadracing thing!

thnx.

i could go on, but you "get it"   !!!

i am very sorry, and not to "put up any ole excuse"  i wasnt able to stay "on top" of everyone due to my own troubles (bike and truck) in daytona.

BUT,   the midwest was WELL Represented !!

"Get  DOWN with it"  EDDIE !!! 2ND is HUGE , (you should consider EDDIE2K)

and MIKE G. FINISHING FIRST !!!!  im with it !!!

am125ike

QuoteAnd what about Mike Gantz?!?!  He won the Amateur Middleweight Sportsman National Championship!!!

uhhhhh...
tiff......................

when you gone get off my (lil) butt and finalize the points standings in the midwest???

spyderchick

And don't leave out Rhiannon...  the only chick to get wood at Daytona this year! 4th in middleweight sportsman (the only stock bike in the class),and 3rd in ultra lightweight.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

YTAK_Racing

James Monson won the expert middlewight sportsman at Daytona.

Midwest.  

dave333

QuoteDon't forget us old farts.

I took second in Formula 40.

Eddie

Congrats Ed!  Way to represent us!  You are turning expert next year, aren't you???

Dave

EX#996

QuoteAnd don't leave out Rhiannon...  the only chick to get wood at Daytona this year! 4th in middleweight sportsman (the only stock bike in the class),and 3rd in ultra lightweight.  ;D

Whoooo  Hooooo..!!!!!!

I was wondering how she did.  Congratulations to everyone.  

Thanks for the updates.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton