News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

k3, mike, edgar & ed key

Started by am125ike, October 24, 2002, 08:25:30 AM

am125ike

just wanted to send a special "shout-out" to the mid-west riders who "represented well" "with the WOOD" in daytona.....

Chris Onwieler
Mike Cacherre
Ed Key
Edgar Dorn

i dont know who else i missed from our region, but "Two Thumbs Up !!!

also support to all the rest of the "Wood Grabbing field" from across the country.  Special mention to EVERYONE involved in this roadracing thing!
 my first season racing was simply my best summer yet!  Im NOT "soft"  (and if you think so we can discuss it further >:(  !!!)  i cant believe the comradarie on the track, in the pits. the level of "Safety Awareness", consideration, the skills "at speed" What a Blast!!!"   K3 (Chris O.)(Chi-Town Hustlers  Was the FIRST "STRANGER"  to Help me out "when he was already busy, and didnt have to".
Jeff K. (cbr600f4.com) had no good reason to help me, thnx.
  i could go on, but you "get it"  Big ups to CCS/ FormulaUsa !!!

YTAK_Racing

along with the above mentioned...Brian Salazar, Aaron risinger, Kevin Hanson , Larry Denning.

GTO...GTU  Daytona Team Challange winners.   GTU Formula USA National champs.  

am125ike

OOPS!!!

silly me!!
YES SIR,  Squirl is a buddy of a long time friend, and who helped make the transition to "knowledgable" roadracer a bit smoother ... (ok, roadracer ::) )

Go Brian!!!

Real Men Race Team Challenge, and the best win !!  ok, Dave Rosno, thumbs up!!

EX#996

Yea!!!!!!!!!    :D

Way to go everyone!  

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

Don't forget us old farts.

I took second in Formula 40.

Eddie

TiffineyIngram

And what about Mike Gantz?!?!  He won the Amateur Middleweight Sportsman National Championship!!!

am125ike

Quotejust wanted to send a special "shout-out" to the mid-west riders who "represented well" "with the WOOD" in daytona.....

i dont know who else i missed from our region, but "Two Thumbs Up !!!

also support to all the rest of the "Wood Grabbing field" from across the country.  
Special mention to EVERYONE involved in this roadracing thing!

thnx.

i could go on, but you "get it"   !!!

i am very sorry, and not to "put up any ole excuse"  i wasnt able to stay "on top" of everyone due to my own troubles (bike and truck) in daytona.

BUT,   the midwest was WELL Represented !!

"Get  DOWN with it"  EDDIE !!! 2ND is HUGE , (you should consider EDDIE2K)

and MIKE G. FINISHING FIRST !!!!  im with it !!!

am125ike

QuoteAnd what about Mike Gantz?!?!  He won the Amateur Middleweight Sportsman National Championship!!!

uhhhhh...
tiff......................

when you gone get off my (lil) butt and finalize the points standings in the midwest???

spyderchick

And don't leave out Rhiannon...  the only chick to get wood at Daytona this year! 4th in middleweight sportsman (the only stock bike in the class),and 3rd in ultra lightweight.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

YTAK_Racing

James Monson won the expert middlewight sportsman at Daytona.

Midwest.  

dave333

QuoteDon't forget us old farts.

I took second in Formula 40.

Eddie

Congrats Ed!  Way to represent us!  You are turning expert next year, aren't you???

Dave

EX#996

QuoteAnd don't leave out Rhiannon...  the only chick to get wood at Daytona this year! 4th in middleweight sportsman (the only stock bike in the class),and 3rd in ultra lightweight.  ;D

Whoooo  Hooooo..!!!!!!

I was wondering how she did.  Congratulations to everyone.  

Thanks for the updates.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Jeff

QuoteJeff K. (cbr600f4.com) had no good reason to help me, thnx.

Awww shucks...  You know I'd rather loan/give/sell you a part and then lose to you fair-n-square than to win a race while you're sideline'd with a broken bike...

And I'm not even sour over that whole oil slick thing in turn 3A of BHF (since I turned my *best lap EVER* right before I went down in it trying to pass Borowicz for 1st place)

God loves a Honda my friend...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

sdiver68

Congratulations Eddie!  Awesome showing  ;D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Eddie#200

QuoteCongrats Ed!  Way to represent us!  You are turning expert next year, aren't you???

Dave

Yeah... it looks like going to the expert level is the thing to do.  I think it will only help me to get faster.

Eddie#200

QuoteCongratulations Eddie!  Awesome showing  ;D

Thanks... I was trying to get the #1 finish, but Bob was ready and I wasn't.  First time on that track and first time on the bike.  So, second is ok... All I can say is next year!

Super Dave

And Dave Ebben got a third too in something or another.
Super Dave

am125ike

QuoteAnd don't leave out Rhiannon...  the only chick to get wood at Daytona this year! 4th in middleweight sportsman (the only stock bike in the class),and 3rd in ultra lightweight.  ;D

I'M TRYING to get in trouble with RHIANNON (maybe she will get upset and SLAP the crap out-a-me)
 ;D ....... i am in love w/her!!!  (she knows!, i told her)  yep, left her out on purpose. so wuttchoogonnado abooouudit RHIANNON ??
               (thnx 4 bringin it to her attn, "soon2b mom-in-law"   ;D

QuoteAnd Dave Ebben got a third too in something or another.

thnx Super Dave,  senor Ebben is fast! i dont know him, but i know his name (sez something, ya think)  everybody get them thumbs up !!!

QuoteAwww shucks...  You know I'd rather loan/give/sell you a part and then lose to you fair-n-square than to win a race while you're sideline'd with a broken bike...
And I'm not even sour over that whole oil slick thing in turn 3A of BHF (since I turned my *best lap EVER* right before I went down in it trying to pass Borowicz for 1st place)
God loves a Honda my friend...

you try to be sooo modest, dont you my fellow HONDA fanatic ?? if my memory serves me correctly (quiet in the pnut galery) i slipped by you ONCE, long, long ago, and you had nothing else to do with that since. it's been so long now that ive been seeing the back of your leathers, im glad you're going expert, .. uh, i mean, im sorry that i wont have the chance to get back at you next season in the am ranks (kick BUTT, btw), hmm me sidelined, i think you just want more of a field "to finish infront of"  ya think ??
  maaaan, Jeff, i had no clue you fell in that oil i spilled! i never apologized to you personaly for that. Realy Sorry! i made him announce it over the p.a. but i wouldve come to each individual, but as you can imagine, im sure, i was again wrapped up in (a gang of crap) at the time myself..... i did help clean it tho (does that count ??)  .....borowicz, (another one) fast! fun!.... someone told me NOT to race the 600 class as a beginner (TOOOO CRAZY! too competitve) but everyone in the field inspired me to learn how to be safe while going fast, i like it !   alot  !!!

THIS HAS BEEN A TRULY GREAT SEASON!!!