News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey Reverend Rice (Now Moto GP spoiler)

Started by Protein Filled, July 23, 2004, 06:23:36 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteNo no no... It has to go to a worthy charity. Help out the kids, forget the Land Cruiser.   ;)

How about wegman. If Biaggi doesn't win the championship. Wegman gets my check.  :)

cornercamping

QuoteI was thinking floor mats and some gold fronts for my teef.

You need to get some rubber floor mats like this
to hold all the crap your talking about Biaggi winning the championship cause your knee deep in it now...  ;)

cornercamping

QuoteHow about wegman. If Biaggi doesn't win the championship. Wegman gets my check. Ê:)

That'll work, but I still say Super Dave's  :D

TZDeSioux

QuoteThat'll work, but I still say Super Dave's  :D

Okay Super Dave it is.

Chef

ehum,.... uhem.. khe khe kehemmm....

uhm..  Brian doesnt pay.....

:-X

::)
<whislting>
do-de-do-de-dooooo...........

what???

(I'm a tad parched now, what I wouldnt give for a nice c c ca ca cold Corona (w/lime) now!!!)

(I'd better butt out of this one)
<whispering>
(but Biaggi?,... He's cool and all, but over Val and Sete??)
<continued whispering>
(this Rev guy is mentioning some funny cigarette stuff tho)
<shh...>
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

Quoteehum,.... uhem.. khe khe kehemmm....

uhm..  Brian doesnt pay.....

:-X

eh sucka foo.. i do pay up but you gots to be there to collect for me to pay up. If you aint show.. then you can bet I'm gonna drink all the beer.

But on a different note...  Yo Ramo... when you gonna teach me the style?

::)
<whislting>
do-de-do-de-dooooo...........

what???

(I'm a tad parched now, what I wouldnt give for a nice c c ca ca cold Corona (w/lime) now!!!)

(I'd better butt out of this one)
<whispering>
(but Biaggi?,... He's cool and all, but over Val and Sete??)
<continued whispering>
(this Rev guy is mentioning some funny cigarette stuff tho)
<shh...>

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

cornercamping

cornercamping

or he just realized that he lost $100.00 bet and is trying to come up with a way to back out  ;D

TZDeSioux

Isaac... Ramo from Beat Street. Remember he died on the third rail chasing Spit?

Corner... bet is final. We just wait till the end of season.  8)

Protein Filled

OK Rev,

so now you are up for 2 cases of beer and $100.00. One thing to note, I will collect if I win. Actually, I will personally drag you to the liquor store and make you buy it whether you want to or not. Otherwise, next time I'll keep your fiddy instead of just hiding it behind the bathrooms!
 ;D  ;D

Oh, and corner, 164 - 142 = 22 points, not 20... What did you say you do for a living?  ;)

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!