News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey Reverend Rice (Now Moto GP spoiler)

Started by Protein Filled, July 23, 2004, 06:23:36 AM

cornercamping

Quoteno comment. Ê>:(

Why would you pick Biaggi over Rossi  ???  Biaggi isn't qualified to even change Rossi's tires  ;D  The ONLY reason that Rossi let's Biaggi get infront of him once and a while is because Max is a big baby and if he keeps getting spanked round after round, he'll take his ball and go home.  Rossi just keeps him around for entertainment.  8)  Hell, I'd pick Capirossi over Biaggi  ;D  

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhy would you pick Biaggi over Rossi  ???  Biaggi isn't qualified to even change Rossi's tires  ;D  The ONLY reason that Rossi let's Biaggi get infront of him once and a while is because Max is a big baby and if he keeps getting spanked round after round, he'll take his ball and go home.  Rossi just keeps him around for entertainment.  8)  Hell, I'd pick Capirossi over Biaggi  ;D  

You need to quit smoking the funny cigarettes. I bet you were a Mick Doohan fan too.  ::)

lbk

QuoteYou need to quit smoking the funny cigarettes. I bet you were a Mick Doohan fan too.  ::)

DEAL WITH IT REVEREND, YOU MADE YOUR BED!!! LOL

By the way shouldn't you be rooting for Rossi too, since that would mean that the Yamaha is better than the Honda? Oh wait, no it wouldn't it would mean Rossi is a better rider. ;D

Come back from retirement, come on, you know you want to.

cornercamping

QuoteYou need to quit smoking the funny cigarettes. I bet you were a Mick Doohan fan too. Ê::)

Don't be mad at me.  Your the one that made the decision to choose Biaggi over... well, anyone.  ::)

Protein Filled

Quoteno comment.  >:(

What? That's the best you got!?! C'mon... A 3 year old can defend himself better than that!

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Biaggi will win the championship. I believe Biaggi is the only rider in the top 3 that has finished every race. Can't say the same for Gaylentino or Gibberish.

cornercamping

QuoteBiaggi will win the championship. I believe Biaggi is the only rider in the top 3 that has finished every race. Can't say the same for Gaylentino or Gibberish.

Uhm.. do you want me to send you the years past races so you can re-evalutate that statement.  If I remember correctly, in the past, Biaggi crashed out race after race trying to RIDE OVER HIS HEAD and keep up with Rossi.  Wasn't it like 3 or 4 races in a row he went down trying to catch up to Rossi  ???  As far as winning the Championship, I'm more likely to get a MotoGP ride next year than Biaggi winning the championship.   ;D

lbk

QuoteBiaggi will win the championship. I believe Biaggi is the only rider in the top 3 that has finished every race. Can't say the same for Gaylentino or Gibberish.

Keep telling yourself that, Brian.

Protein Filled

Hmm, seems like you finally got some coffee in your system...

Now back on topic: Yeah right!! So, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Bet me that case of beer, you "finocchio"
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

cornercamping

QuoteHmm, seems like you finally got some coffee in your system...

Now back on topic: Yeah right!! So, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Bet me that case of beer, you "finocchio"

I wanna bet too  :(

TZDeSioux

Fargo, You're on Bizatch! Your newcastle to my Heineken.

Corner... I'm talking about this year suckafoo! Biaggi has finished every race so far so suck a nut biatch! Whatchoo wanna bet? 8)

LBK,  Man I thought we was cool man. No more waiving to you when I go by yo ass from now on. Next time, you're going to get the finger!  8)

Dawn

Easy Brian....

....  so defensive   :o

Dawn  ;)