News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey Reverend Rice (Now Moto GP spoiler)

Started by Protein Filled, July 23, 2004, 06:23:36 AM

lbk

QuoteNot really...You just have to tell him that you will pass him from the second wave.

Here are some of the excuses from Biaggi, so you can keep them on record to use:

1) Ai was vary vary faist. Bike was craaaap

2) Ai am vary vary hapy with me riding, but baike was tooo sloe

3) Ai raise good race, but motorbaike was no guud. Honda neeeds to geev me moor beetter.

4) Ai am happee wiit mai result becose bike was baad but ai deed vary vary goode job.

5) Ai am vary vary disapoiinted. Mai taire was chattairing vary vary baadly, maiking bike impoosible to raide.

Should I continue? At least that should last you till mid-season...

EXACTLY from the second wave. LOL

Those are great, Brian make sure you have a pen and pad of paper.

TZDeSioux

Anyone but Rossi.  >:( How can you root for a guy who wears his leathers over his boots?  8)

TZDeSioux

oh and don't make me come out of retirement to lap both of you suckas!  8)

Protein Filled

Hmmm. and look who wins... The Doctor is in!!!

And Mr. Biaggi? Well, after finishing twelth, his last statement heard was:

"Ai haad truble with mee baik. Eiit wus jost noot faist...Dee taire was slaideeng vary vary moch, aind dee soospainson wais tarreeble, but ai road vary vary weill wit what Ai had"

Cmon, rev. Just send the case of Newcastle now. I am getting a bit thirtsy. I will drink 2 beers in your name after every race that Rossi wins.

Also, congrats to Edwards with a second place and to Heather for Nicky's fourth place!

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

Oh, and to add insult to injury, all 4 Ducati's and even Hopkins finished ahead of mighty Max.

Little story here...

Monday morning, 7/26/04, at the "Abused Survivors Group Meeting":

New Member Max: "Hi, my name is Max and I am a victim of constant abuse..."

A.S. Group: "Hi Max!"

New member Max: "I have been constantly harrased and abused by this one fellow, for about 6 years now."

A.S. Group: "oooh"

New Member Max: "I used to be the king of my castle. The ruler of my land. The Emperor!! then this fellow comes around and makes fun of me, picks on me, makes me look like a fool all the time!!! How dare he do that! How dare he!!!"

A.S. Group: "oh no!"

New member Max: "Yes! Everyone in my home land used to think I was the greatest. I dated supermodels, I was all over magazine covers, I was "The Man", but then this guy comes along who is not even as good looking as me, makes me look slow and whiny, and just picks, and picks, and picks on me! I...I...I just can't take it anymore!!!...sob, sob...waaah! Does anyone have a tissue?"

A.S. Group member: "Wait, aren't you Max Biaggi?"

New member Max: "Well, yes! You recognized me!! Thank you!!"

A.S. Group member: "Yeah, you suck! Get out of here!"

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

stumpy

Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

cornercamping

Colin told everyone "up yours."    Was he trying to hump Rossi in the winners circle  ???

Biaggi sucks......

as always.

;D

smoke

QuoteColin told everyone "up yours."    Was he trying to hump Rossi in the winners circle  ???

Biaggi sucks......

as always.

;D

Rossi was on top .... so whos humping who?

edwards was too funny

cornercamping

QuoteRossi was on top .... so whos humping who?

edwards was too funny

Yeah, I don't think that Rossi would let anyone be his daddy  :P

stumpy

Ya Superbike Planet said,  Rossi was yelling, "This is what I did to his wife last night, and now I'm doing it to him! In Italian! It looked like Colin didn't know what he was saying and was pushing him off. Weird sense of humor ::)

Stumpy

Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

cornercamping

QuoteYa Superbike Planet said, ÊRossi was yelling, "This is what I did to his wife last night, and now I'm doing it to him! In Italian! It looked like Colin didn't know what he was saying and was pushing him off. Weird sense of humor ::)

Stumpy

It's an Italian thing.  Plus, Colin's been suspect for a while now.  ;D

TZDeSioux