News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mid America Motorplex

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, June 26, 2004, 08:10:23 PM

Thingy

I'm in.

Anybody know if there is a Friday practice?  I have never been there and practice time looks like it will be limited according to the schedule.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

lil_thorny

QuoteI'm in.

Anybody know if there is a Friday practice?  I have never been there and practice time looks like it will be limited according to the schedule.
Bill, sorry I missed the beer bong....as far as practice, just ride the beeyotch!

lil thorny

Thingy

Glad you could swing by lil PJ er... Thorny.  I think the rest of the people at the track made up for the beer bong.  ;)  One of these years, my body is going to revolt.

See you at MAM.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Thingy

QuoteBill, sorry I missed the beer bong....as far as practice, just ride the beeyotch!

lil thorny

PS - There is a Friday practice and it is $175.  I guess that I will just ride the beeyotch!  ;D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Chuck

MC Racing will be there with bells...yes they'll be wire tied.   :P

Who is "Spooner and the rest of the KC Crew"?  I thought the Halls, MC Racing and Rich where the only KC clowns.  ;)

Chuck

Um...I meant spooner, not real sure where I got Sthingyer.   :-/

Chuck

Alright, that's wierd I even typed it correctly that time.

sdiver68

QuoteChange of plans... not gonna make it  :(  Full story at 11....

the day I make it to 90% sure I'll be there you are out?  Are you running scared?  Geesh, 1/2 the reason I'm going is to hook up with everyone.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Rich

QuoteMC Racing will be there with bells...yes they'll be wire tied.   :P

Who is "Spooner and the rest of the KC Crew"?  I thought the Halls, MC Racing and Rich where the only KC clowns.  ;)

Sthinger is S(P)o o  n  ER, but the board automatically changes the spelling because it thinks its offensive.

He is one my teammates - rides the 01 blue/grey gixxer.

Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing

OmniGLH

Quotethe day I make it to 90% sure I'll be there you are out?  Are you running scared?  Geesh, 1/2 the reason I'm going is to hook up with everyone.

I know dude... I'm sorry.  Believe me, there is no one more disappointed than myself  :(

I *really* want to go... but I managed to do a number on my bike at VIR on Saturday (nice top-of-3rd-gear lowside, doh!)  Even if I ordered the parts today, there's no way I'd have them here in time to get the bike assembled, and get on the road to make MAM.  Instead, I'm gonna surf ebay for some of the bigger, more expensive bits (tank, triples) and get it all together for BHF on the 17th.

Are you guys gonna make any of the BHF dates this year?  You gonna try to run Barber again?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Chuck

Ah I see...Rich you going?

Rich

QuoteAh I see...Rich you going?

Of course....wouldn't miss it.  Otherwise I'd have money left, and what would I do with that?

You guys gonna be there on Friday? When are you leaving?
Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing