Magic Energy Drink-Questionier?

Started by cbrracerg, September 29, 2002, 01:11:11 PM

cbrracerg

What did everyone think?I had to leave saturday night, so I did not get much input!
How was the taste?   Did it give any energy boost?
Retail price is $2. Would you buy it at the trace for $1
Thanks, I relly need to tell them what everyone has to say.

kangasj

Thanks for supplying the Magic!  It was very popular over at our pits.  Both Paula and I liked the taste and it was pretty much all I consumed Saturday other than a couple bites of a hot dog and a some water.

I'll give it a thumbs up and yes, I'd pay a buck a can for it.

Jon Kangas
Forbes Mortgage Racing

cbrracerg

Thanks, either none of the endurance teams are on this board, or you just don't give a crap!I gave out 20 cases, and I get 1 reply, (buy the way thanks).
Maybe I should ask how it tastes when mixed with your favorite alcohol.I mean once the word was out that I was giving it out, there was a mad rush to get it.How can I report back to the distributor?

THE_D.O.C.

must admit, i'm a ABSOLUTE and RED BULL fan!!!

kangasj

QuoteThanks, either none of the endurance teams are on this board, or you just don't give a crap!I gave out 20 cases, and I get 1 reply, (buy the way thanks).
Maybe I should ask how it tastes when mixed with your favorite alcohol.I mean once the word was out that I was giving it out, there was a mad rush to get it.How can I report back to the distributor?
Well, you can use my opinions for both the Forbes and Big Show racing teams.  We were pitted together and had both cases in the same cooler.  Everybody liked it.  Thanks again.

Jon

TZDeSioux

It was pretty good. I drank about 8 of them suckers and felt pretty good all day long. As far as buying them to drink... if it was the same price as redbull.. i'd buy redbull but if it was cheaper.. I'd definately buy the magic. Jon Kangas.. congratulations on your team challenge gto championship!  :)

cbrracerg

QuoteWell, you can use my opinions for both the Forbes and Big Show racing teams.  We were pitted together and had both cases in the same cooler.  Everybody liked it.  Thanks again.

Jon
Thanks that's what I'm lookng for.I can't say the drink had anything to do with it, but I rode for a hour straight(whitch I've never done before) and felt like I could have easily gone another.

Dawn

QuoteThanks, either none of the endurance teams are on this board, or you just don't give a crap!I gave out 20 cases, and I get 1 reply, (buy the way thanks).

Very professional....   ::)

Super Dave

I was replying on the original post.

We won too (Team Visionsports).  Didn't have any problems with fatigue or anything either.  Can't say it was or was not the drink.  Usually, I drink lots of water.

For a $1a can, I think Magic was a good value.  

Someone showed me that you were supposed to "turn the drink" apparently to mix it up a bit?  Tom Mason, the tire guy, had one of mine.  He liked it, but made the comment that he thought it had a different taste as he drank the can.

I didn't notice it.  I thought the flavor was good.  Was even good warm.  No complaints.
Super Dave

cbrracerg

QuoteVery professional....   ::)
 I have not been on this board long enough for anyone to really know what a pr!*k I can be.24 cans in a case X 20 cases a @ $2 a can = $960 worth of product GIVEN OUT!
So I think it might be ok for me to be a little upset that noone replied.
For those that did: Thank you very much.I think we can use as much support in racing as possible.This could be a big one!!!!!!!

Dawn

Quote I have not been on this board long enough for anyone to really know what a pr!*k I can be.24 cans in a case X 20 cases a @ $2 a can = $960 worth of product GIVEN OUT!
So I think it might be ok for me to be a little upset that noone replied.
For those that did: Thank you very much.I think we can use as much support in racing as possible.This could be a big one!!!!!!!

QuoteI have not been on this board long enough for anyone to really know what a pr!*k I can be.24 cans in a case X 20 cases a @ $2 a can = $960 worth of product GIVEN out.

If you want to be that way, you can go to another BBS that would suit your style a bit better.  

Instead of flying off the handle and saying that "we don't give a crap" why don't you try asking for a few more responses?  I was at Gingerman through Sunday, and this is the first day that I felt upto getting on the board and posting.

If you are looking for a distributorship for this drink, you will need to put on a professional attitude, or your new business pursuit will go nowhere.  

Dawn

P.S.  Just for your information - No, I didn't try your drink and I was not one that flocked over to get any either!

cbrracerg

QuoteIf you want to be that way, you can go to another BBS that would suit your style a bit better.  

Instead of flying off the handle and saying that "we don't give a crap" why don't you try asking for a few more responses?  I was at Gingerman through Sunday, and this is the first day that I felt upto getting on the board and posting.
Dawn

P.S.  Just for your information - No, I didn't try your drink and I was not one that flocked over to get any either!
Well, I was looking forward to meeting you.I guess I'm just used to the WERA board.Things get posted so fast there, that I assumed this was just as busy of a board.And like I said,I asked for opions at the track.You should try and look at it from the suppliers intrest.