Magic Energy Drink-Questionier?

Started by cbrracerg, September 29, 2002, 01:11:11 PM

Dawn

QuoteWell, I was looking forward to meeting you.I guess I'm just used to the WERA board.Things get posted so fast there, that I assumed this was just as busy of a board.And like I said,I asked for opions at the track.You should try and look at it from the suppliers intrest.

This board is a little more relaxed and conservative, so you need to be patient with us.  Just look at how many posted on the thread about the age at which you started racing.   ;)

I understand the suppliers interest.  My husband and I owned an archery shop for a number of years and at times we gave out more in our time and product than we ever received back as a financial return, but over time we found that maintaining professional decorum was the best way to obtaining and retaining customers.

Good luck with your new persuit.

Dawn   :)

cbrracerg

QuoteThis board is a little more relaxed and conservative, so you need to be patient with us.  We found that maintaining professional decorum was the best way to obtaining and retaining customers.

Good luck with your new persuit.

Dawn   :)

Thanks, are you guys going to Gateway?

Dawn

No we are not going to Gateway.

We will have to catch up with you next season.

Good Luck to everyone!

Dawn  :)

bweber

I would guess than a very small percentage of people who raced and received free product have even visited this board.  If you were looking for more feeback, the paddock is where you could have gotten it.
I liked the stuff, although it is a bit fruity and definately did not give me the jolt that Red Bull does.  I'd consider buying it for $1/can, but vs. Red Bull I'd go with the Bull if it were available.  When I drink that kind of drink, I am usually looking for a burst of energy since I don't drink coffee.  I don't think Magic is as strong.
Thanks for the free product!

cbrracerg

QuoteI would guess than a very small percentage of people who raced and received free product have even visited this board.  If you were looking for more feeback, the paddock is where you could have gotten it.
Thanks,I stayed until 8PM, not that big of a deal though.So far no one has said they did not like it.I never liked the Red Bull rush.Magic seams to help me recover after my morning workouts.

HandleThis66

just writing to say i enjoyed the few magics i ingested.  they tasted good, but as mentioned before, dont give the jolt of a red bull (which i much rather not experience before a race!)  i would purchase them if they were retailed at $1 a can at the race track.  good job to everyone at gingerman, and great luck to those of you attending gateway (i think we'll all need it.) :-*