News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Moto GP Predictions- Gran Premio Cinzano D' Italia

Started by cornercamping, May 31, 2004, 07:54:48 PM

cornercamping

Of course, I'm going to say Rossi takes the win, BUT... Ducati is going to give everyone a run for their money.  I'm sure Ducati Corse doesn't want to lose this one, being near home, where I'm sure Ducati VP's will be present to view the races.  Bayliss maybe  ???

cornercamping

TZDeSioux

cornercamping

Bah.. that's the last one I think will win.  I think Capriossi has a better chance, considering he's gonna have to put on a show infront of Ducati VP's or he may be riding an Aprilia next season  ::)

cornercamping

QuoteYou're retarded.

and your point is...... :P

TZDeSioux

Quoteand your point is...... :P

no point... i just don't like it when people don't agree with me that Biaggi is a pimp.  :P

cornercamping

Quoteno point... i just don't like it when people don't agree with me that Biaggi is a pimp. Ê:P

Rossi is Biaggi's daddy  ;D :P

tigerblade

QuoteBah.. that's the last one I think will win.  I think Capriossi has a better chance, considering he's gonna have to put on a show infront of Ducati VP's or he may be riding an Aprilia next season  ::)

Biaggi is the LAST one you think could win?  Capirossi will win it?  Have you WATCHED any MotoGP this year?    :P
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

QuoteRossi is Biaggi's daddy  ;D :P

not true. Biaggi's daddy runs a clothing store and doesn't ride in the MotoGP Championship for Yamaha.

TZDeSioux

QuoteBiaggi is the LAST one you think could win?  Capirossi will win it?  Have you WATCHED any MotoGP this year?    :P

That's why I told him he's retarded.  ;)

TZDeSioux

I've been smoke free for 3 weeks now. Instead i'm eating toothpicks now.