News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

points updated!!!

Started by r6_philly, July 30, 2002, 11:33:41 AM

r6_philly

Thank you CCS!!! Mid-atlantic class points updated.

Now I can go and imagine what the year would have been  ;)

sportbikepete

wera331

yes, Its a start I'm still short like 100 pte.,virand the last summit?but its closer than it was.I believe I'm missing like100 pts. in the southeast region also.as long as they are right at the end of the year I'm not going to be overly concerned.still they are getting closer.

r6_philly

QuoteNot Summit though. :-X

You mean the points does not include the summit points??? I start to loose track. I thought "AS OF 7/25" include summit but not the latest VIR???

wera331

I believe alot of classes were left out of the results from vir the time before last,at least.

wera331

ok I just noticed the southeast hasnt been updated yet,my mistake,sorry about that.

sportbikepete

If you look at the main page there is no check mark next to Summit, so I assume the points are not calculated yet. But then again I am assuming and we all know where that leads.

r6_philly

the VIR from this past sat/sun has results posted. but I guess those points are not counted yet. I think summit points are missing from the classes totals. I want to say if I can makea run for top 5, since I didn't make it to VIR this past weekend :)

sportbikepete

You were not at the sauna this weekend, I dropped 4 pounds even after eating and drinking like a horse.

ecumike

No joke Pete... I'm just glad we had the mini endur. races on Sat... Sun would have been murder.

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteNo joke Pete... I'm just glad we had the mini endur. races on Sat... Sun would have been murder.
CCS has a mini class??????

wera331

I think they are refering to the gt races.so how about it ccs what results are not counted in the class totals?