News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

points updated!!!

Started by r6_philly, July 30, 2002, 11:33:41 AM

xlr8tn

good deal...didn't race this weekend, but being able to look up how my buddies finished sure was nice.  Thanks for quick updates. :D

ecumike

Oh no, Zeb... mini endur. = 30 min GT races.

Cycleaddict

Yes Lightweight Sportsman results were not posted from June 28-30, 2002. I am sure some of the other classes are missing as well. That combined with them not listing the last Summit makes the results a little misleading right now.

Frank_Angel

Both expert and amateur GTU and GTO results appear to be missing from VIR 6/28, and it doesn't look like those results have been included in the overall points.

am125ike

hello CCS.......................................

i think that all points should be in by the end of the week. (and i think that is still slow)
but it's the end of a second week (please post the bhf 7/20,21 results)

see you at road-a

oops, i wrote "should" in there (see if you can find it).....
sorry!!! im babbling....... i forgot what "should"  entails......oooooh,
i wrote "i think" also ......... its good to proof-read....
please forgive me....

ike  

TiffineyIngram

Hi guys!  I have the corrected and current HTMLs for every region's points!  Woohoo!  Email me and I'll send you the links.  Thanks, and have a great weekend!   ;D

ecumike

Do not all the races count toward the 'overall' points results?  From Tiffiney's emailed results,  I've got a 150 or so point discrepency when I add up the regional races points and compare that to the overall result listing.

bfkidd

The overall points are waaaay off. I have more points in the mid-atlantic region then the southeast. Figure that one out. ???

ecumike

QuoteThe overall points are waaaay off. I have more points in the mid-atlantic region then the southeast. Figure that one out. ???

Yea, Tiffiney said sportsman races and some others don't count in overall.

Ha, yea,... how about this... I have points in Mid-Atlantic region class & overall and in SouthEast by class... but NONE in the SE overall?...and I'm IN the SE region !?!?

TiffineyIngram

Howdy guys!  I just went through all the points files to make sure what I have is right, and I haven't found any errors--but nobody's perfect, so if you've found something that perhaps I missed, please please please call me and I'll be more than happy to go through all of the points with you and make sure they're right.  As for the combined totals, Sportsman classes, Formula 40, GP Singles, Supersingles, and USGPRU points are not counted towards the selective combined.  Thanks, have a great weekend!

Cycleaddict

Thank you Tiffiney. I know a lot of people were waiting for the updates!

sportbikepete

This is for you Tiff  :P Thanks for going through so much to help out. See no blasting!