News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SPAM: 2004 SliderPhoto Calendar

Started by SliderPhoto, October 30, 2003, 04:59:45 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Sorry Jack, but I didn't hear back from you on the poster.  Maybe I accidentally deleted it or something.  I've got two more big bills left to pay from this season, and then I'll be buying all three CDs, at least one print, and I still want to do posters.
Were you able to send a picture to LP?
Chris
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SliderPhoto

QuoteSorry Jack, but I didn't hear back from you on the poster.  Maybe I accidentally deleted it or something.  I've got two more big bills left to pay from this season, and then I'll be buying all three CDs, at least one print, and I still want to do posters.
Were you able to send a picture to LP?
Chris

Sorry Chris. I did some searching and couldn't find any e-mails about the poster or that I sent a photo to Aaron. Sorry! I sent him one last week, there still might be time. Let me know.

Lowe119

I will be buying a couple calendars this year, also. It would be cool if I was in it, too. I know I don't have the prettiest gear, but....  MW expert plate #119
I guess my favorites are 148936; 148937; 149075; 149152; 149177 -  :)

Tom Fredricks

Sorry Mr. 119. he probaly ran out of film by the time you made it around the track ;D. Did you get your bike back togeather yet? E-mail me if you need anything painted, I have the pink that you looked at in stock still.   THRDRCR@AOL.COM
T & J racing

Lowe119

I'm just giving him time to set up for me.  :P
The bike has a new engine in it, but needs some tuning. I think I'll stay away from pink, though. Maybe if you have some yellow for my number plate..... :-/
So who is this 3rdrcr who is calling me slow? It isn't the amateur on the red and white bike who can barely get 1.22's at bfr, is it?

Mark Bernard

QuoteSo who is this 3rdrcr who is calling me slow? It isn't the amateur on the red and white bike who can barely get 1.22's at bfr, is it?
I hope your not talking about me!!! But it sure sounds like it! >:(
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Lowe119

No - it's my buddy who likes to talk smack. He likes to think he does 1.14's. Any references to other red and white bikes are purely coincidence. So put your angry face away  ;)

Mark Bernard

QuoteNo - it's my buddy who likes to talk smack. He likes to think he does 1.14's. Any references to other red and white bikes are purely coincidence. So put your angry face away  ;)
ok... just checkin! lol ;D<<<<<better?
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteNo - it's my buddy who likes to talk smack. He likes to think he does 1.14's. Any references to other red and white bikes are purely coincidence. So put your angry face away  ;)
What's the big deal?  I've run a 1:14 around Blackhawk.

(Actually, it was Rosno setting up my suspension in practice, but don't tell anyone.)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Mark Bernard

QuoteWhat's the big deal?  I've run a 1:14 around Blackhawk.

(Actually, it was Rosno setting up my suspension in practice, but don't tell anyone.)
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :-X lol
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Super Dave

8) ;) :-*

Chris...how did Halloween go?
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote8) ;) :-*

Chris...how did Halloween go?
Outstanding!  Gorillas, chainsaws, scared kids, spilled candy...  The neighbors even got into the spirit and started doing weird stuff that they made up on the spot!  We ended up with several masks, hats, plastic weapons and a cell phone!  I was telling kids that the gorilla wouldn't hurt them if they gave him candy.  There was nearly as much candy in the cage as we gave out!
The best thing is that the kids are all pretty well behaved.  I think they know we do it for them, so they respect that.  Plus that, they must know that we aren't for real.  They pshyce themselves up to a fever pitch before they even arrive at our door.  It's really cool, and a neighborhood tradition.