News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SPAM: 2004 SliderPhoto Calendar

Started by SliderPhoto, October 30, 2003, 04:59:45 AM

Thingy

Hey Jack!  I will take 2 calendars, just like last year.  What is your Paypal address?

Can you make sure that I get a picture in there?  (You can pick it, I like all your photos.)  This might be tough since you weren't at Blackhawk farms to see me ride the Safety First 'Development Bike' with the black, radar-absorbing stealth paint. ;D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack!  I will take 2 calendars, just like last year.  What is your Paypal address?

Can you make sure that I get a picture in there?  (You can pick it, I like all your photos.)  This might be tough since you weren't at Blackhawk farms to see me ride the Safety First 'Development Bike' with the black, radar-absorbing stealth paint. ;D

You bet HitchThingy!  ;D

You can paypal to jackb@sliderphoto.com. I charge $2 for envelope and postage per order.

Thanks.

Mark Bernard

QuoteChris, did I not get back to you? Hmm.

In this case it would help. :)  I attended 3 events and CDs are $30. You can get all that now for $90. What a deal!  :P  

I considered package deals at the beginning of the year but I decided not to. For a certain price you get everything on CD and maybe a few prints. Then I know who wants photos and I can give them more attention. But if I miss an event people feel cheated. That's why I didn't do it.

But is it really price? My prices are already lower than any other photographer I've seen. And I take a ton of photos. Maybe I should just sell at the track and not post them. That seems to be working for the other people.
(As a testimoney...) I have bought a couple of CD's. Jack's work just rocks! If he can make an old, slow, former backmarker like myself look like a Pro... ;D 8) then it's worth every penny and more! Jack... you have the best prices by far of any of the other track side shooters I have dealt with. I personally think it would be benificial to sell at the track, but I would not eliminate posting them on your websight either. The event CD's tho... what a great deal! I would encurage everyone to purchase them!!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

StumpysWife

Why on earth would anyone want a picture with sample on it?  Pretty stingy if you ask me.

Heather

EM JAY

Jack you are awesome!  I have told you before, your stuff cannot be touched by anyone else I have seen, quality or price wise!!!   You rock man!!  8)
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

KBOlsen

No question about it... Jack has us alll spoiled with his awesome work and great prices.  I've only encountered two other photographers at the track thus far... while they were both "good", neither could hold a candle to Jack in terms of quality AND quantity.

I'll be doing most of my Christmas shopping at SliderPhoto this year, and hope others do, too.  

Jack, I sure do hope to see you more next year!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

oldguy

Jack, I want 3. It'd be cool if I was in them, but I was so slow you shot the pic before I got there. Next time set your shutter for 1/4 and I'll ride into it! ;D  ;D

SliderPhoto

Doug, I'll get you in man, you're on an RC! ::) I'll use one from Beaver Run.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I do appreciate them a lot.

Super Dave

QuoteBut is it really price? My prices are already lower than any other photographer I've seen. And I take a ton of photos. Maybe I should just sell at the track and not post them. That seems to be working for the other people.

Yeah, you're cheap, period.  The site you take the time to do is awesome.

Jack, you still want a set of my rental leathers?
Super Dave

Nate R

jack? One of me?  ??? We need one of a slow kid!  ;D

I'll post my pic suggestions later
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

SliderPhoto

QuoteYeah, you're cheap, period.  The site you take the time to do is awesome.

Jack, you still want a set of my rental leathers?

Thanks Dave and thanks again for all the time you spent with me this season when you didn't have to. It sure is appreciated!

I've been spending a lot of time on the site the past couple weeks. The next version is going to be cool, can't wait till it's ready for prime time.

Leathers? No, I got mine back from Alexa. My camera is out for repairs but when I get it back I can't wait to show everyone her work. DANG! SUHWEET is all I can say. Now I just need to get rid of the extra weight so I can fit in them. :)

Hopefully my camera repair bill wont be too high. I've been keeping a piggy bank and I might be able to swing a TTR for the ice this season.  Famous last words....

Super Dave

Ugh....

Lalalalalalalala!

Don't talk about TTR's!  

I really NEED one for the ice this year.  I just have so much debt that I can't find a way to get one.  
Super Dave