Started by smoke, October 01, 2003, 11:42:27 AM

smoke

Does anyone know how he is doing?

Dawn

Are you talking about Ike Anderson?

Dawn   ???

smoke

Dawn

I saw him a while ago and he appears to be healing well.  Hopefully he'll post with an update.  

Has anyone heard how Stu is doing?

Dawn  

xlr8tn

has anyone seen the pics we were not supposed to see?

Dawn

Yes, in person from Ike.  Scarry stuff.

Dawn  

Chef

Hey!,

Thanks for asking!!!

I'm all but healed, I was postponed for the skin grafts until this friday, the 3rd, but my wounds have closed up pretty nicely!!!

I'll see you guys at Gateway this weekend....

sent Stu an email this week, but havent heard back from him yet...

I rode last wednesday at blkhwk and did ok.... wasnt my bike, but had fun, still trying to get something together to ride... cross your fingers....

still not able to log on as much, but i'm catching most of the threads from time to time...

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

r6_philly

QuoteHey!,

Thanks for asking!!!

I'm all but healed, I was postponed for the skin grafts until this friday, the 3rd, but my wounds have closed up pretty nicely!!!

I'll see you guys at Gateway this weekend....

sent Stu an email this week, but havent heard back from him yet...

I rode last wednesday at blkhwk and did ok.... wasnt my bike, but had fun, still trying to get something together to ride... cross your fingers....

still not able to log on as much, but i'm catching most of the threads from time to time...

hey glad to hear you are healing well. I see you entered ROC, you are going to come and play?  :D

smoke

Glad that u are doing better!!!  I hope u can get a ride for  ROC!

Chef

Quotehey glad to hear you are healing well. I see you entered ROC, you are going to come and play?  :D

Yeah,
My Team took me TOO far thru the season! And they wanna go to THE BEACH (bunch o spoiled suns o beaches!!!) There's NO way I can NOT go!
even tho, I dont know how we're going to pull it off  :-/....
but we need to have a good time... Daytona is nice round this time of year.... already took my vacation, what the hey?... I'm rollin...........

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Burt Munro

Ike,

You said you rode at Blackhawk last Wednesday.

I heard a rumor at Gingerman that a certain sports celebrity may have been involved......

True?

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Chef