News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

IKE ???????

Started by smoke, October 01, 2003, 11:42:27 AM

Chef

QuoteAre you talking about Ike Anderson?

Dawn   ???

Dawn....   ???

are there more Ike's ???

8)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Photo_Chick

Quotehas anyone seen the pics we were not supposed to see?

Don't even go there!  ;D

Burt Munro

Did he have a good time?  

Did he get the hang of it?
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Chef

REALLY GOOD Day!
REALLY COOL! layed back Day.... even got to play instructor's assistant  :)
He did pretty good, we all did...

im gonna get in trbl....  :-X
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Burt Munro

I understand ..... I respect the privacy of people in his position.  And I respect your need to keep it that way! 8)

I'm sure it was something worth telling the grandkids some day! ;)

If there is anything worth telling in private that you can in good conscious relate, I'd be interested in hearing.  I'll be working Tech/Grid at Gateway this weekend.

Rick

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ike, if you did what I think you did, I'm going to stick your hand in a barrel of salt... >:(
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Burt Munro

Please keep Ike on a salt free diet.

And K3....do you ever sleep?  See a lot of posts from you at 2am and 4am?!?!

K3 Chris Onwiler

4 am is when I normally get up each morning.  I play around on the computer a bit to wake up, then get ready for work.  My job can produce overtime at any hour, so my sleep is all over the map.  Some days I'm so tired when I get home, (like when I haven't slept for two days) that I will go straight to bed at 5:00 pm.  Nine hours later, it's 2:00 am and I can't sleep...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

amydiaz

You better get an adequate amount of sleep before this weekend as Saturday night you won't be getting a lot when we go out to the clubs.

Chef

QuoteIke, if you did what I think you did, I'm going to stick your hand in a barrel of salt... >:(

:( :-X :-/ :'(

Chef

QuoteI'll see you guys at Gateway this weekend....

Oh....

scratch that Gateway thing.... ^%*&&^(*#

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteOh....

scratch that Gateway thing.... ^%*&&^(*#

I don't see myself going this weekend either! I am really looking forward to Daytona though!

So are you just hoping for a bike to materialize or do you have something in the works for the ROC? I noticed you were pre-entered and wondered what you were going to be riding?
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96