I won't watch the races this weekend...

...cause I'll BE there to see them in person.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

EmerWil

WHAT?

You mean DOC is brad? :o

No way...don't believe it...

OH Btw...local NWS is predicting 6-10 inches of rain for the Summit Point area thurs and friday with some locations receiving 12+ inches.  Good thing this wasn't snow...lol

castle228

DOC, keep yer violin away....I've heard better tunes from my grandparent's 1900's record player....we don't need your sarcastic bs nor want to hear it.

What if...just what if...Speed were to drop NASCRAP? Don't you think the fan base would be pissed? Of course they would!! And don't you think they would voice their opinions? Of course they would!!

If you don't want to hear us voice ours....go away.

Nuf said.....

Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

TZDeSioux

QuoteI won't watch the races this weekend...

...cause I'll BE there to see them in person.   ;D

hmm... maybe you should've saved all your money you spent on going to Laguna and Barber and raced at BHF this year instead of quitting the season prematurely so that I could've atleast met your punkbiatchass.  ;)

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteDOC, keep yer violin away....I've heard better tunes from my grandparent's 1900's record player....we don't need your sarcastic bs nor want to hear it.

What if...just what if...Speed were to drop NASCRAP? Don't you think the fan base would be pissed? Of course they would!! And don't you think they would voice their opinions? Of course they would!!

If you don't want to hear us voice ours....go away.

Nuf said.....

here at the CCS glee club BBS.

who cares what YOU want hear?

so what you are saying is............. that you only want opinions that agree with yours? well pi ss off mate,.  ;) you guys are whiny speedTV sissies, and need a clue.

still haven't seen an apology to speed TV.

TZDeSioux

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteI'm sorry SpeedTV.  :'(

;D right on.  ;D

TZDeSioux

Woah~ They're even airing the last AMA 250GP race live!!!  8)

Dawn

Quotehere at the CCS glee club BBS.

who cares what YOU want hear?

I do....

;D

THE_D.O.C.

well, hear the sound of me farting in your general direction!!!

(from the holy grail for those easily offended)

motomadness

Now if we could just keep that pesky hurricane away from the South, we maybe able to actually watch some racing.

Dawn

Quotewell, hear the sound of me farting in your general direction!!!

(from the holy grail for those easily offended)

Thank goodness the internet does not have the capability to transmit smells... eeewwww...

Dawn   ;)