News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

DUMP THE POINTS PAGE

Started by Chef, September 15, 2003, 05:14:49 PM

Peanut

By my totals evertyhing is there except the double points for Summit. I'll check again.

It was double points, correct?

Super Dave

Ok, so I think the responsibility for getting the points tabulated goes back to Ft Worth?  Then the points are put on line by Chicago.

So, I think you have to go back to the source for the correct tabulations, right?

Tiff, can you help?  Or who ultimately does the points in TX?
Super Dave

smoke

Quote from: Peanut
It was double points, correct?
/quote]  yes, did they give you points from Barber?

K3 Chris Onwiler

So with 10 days left in the 2003 regional racing season, Great Lakes points have been "updated" to 9-16.  Of course they're wrong.  Great Plains is still dated 7-11.
As I learned myself years ago, if points matter to you, keep your own talley.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

xlr8tn

I was told yesterday that updates to the Mid Atlantic points (to include omitted Roebling points from March) would DEFINITELY be done today by a 12:00PM deadline. :-/  Where are they ???  We leave for VIR in a few days and they need be corrected ASAP before our last event.  Tiffiney, please send me an email with the correct points... so i can figure out the necessary finishes to meet my goals.   :-*

-brent

r6_philly

QuoteI was told yesterday that updates to the Mid Atlantic points (to include omitted Roebling points from March) would DEFINITELY be done today by a 12:00PM deadline. :-/  Where are they ???  We leave for VIR in a few days and they need be corrected ASAP before our last event.  Tiffiney, please send me an email with the correct points... so i can figure out the necessary finishes to meet my goals.   :-*

-brent

which include knocking me off the top 5 for good  :P

xlr8tn

Quotewhich include knocking me off the top 5 for good  :P

Only because you're skipping VIR double points.  Good luck at Daytona.  I'll hopefully make it there one day.  :)

xlr8tn

Oh, get this.  Try and send a mail message to Kevin Elliot and you get a reply that he is out of the office until Sep. 30.  Who is left to make sure we get what we need and paid for ... points???

Here's the message...

Thanks for writing, unfortuantely I am on the road for the next week, I will return to the office on Tuesday September30th. If you have an emergency, you may call me on my cell phone (630-768-4996), otherwise I will reply to your e-mail after my return.

Thanks again, Good Day.

Kevin

Peanut

Quote yes, did they give you points from Barber?

Smoke,

My points seem to be right in GTU, MWSS,MWGP,Sportbike, and UNGP except for Summit being a double points round, and being credited with only single points.  I can't really get the MWSB figured out, I think it doesn't include the 1st day of Barber, but seems to be missing other races for both Hector & Donny.  I'm definitely confused.  ???  

Here's an example of one of my dilemmas (like everyone else I'm sure). The only way I have even a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Sportbike championship is if I'm missing Summit points.  Before leaving for VIR I would like to know if I'm 73 points behind, (like the points say), or only 17 points behind, (like my spreadsheet tells me).  (The leader of the class crashed in the 1st lap and didn't get scored.) Huge difference and would make all the difference going into the last double points round!  

Oh well... :-/

smoke

[quote author=Peanut Smoke,

I'm definitely confused.  ???  

Here's an example of one of my dilemmas (like everyone else I'm sure). The only way I have even a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Sportbike championship is if I'm missing Summit points.  Before leaving for VIR I would like to know if I'm 73 points behind, (like the points say), or only 17 points behind, (like my spreadsheet tells me).  (The leader of the class crashed in the 1st lap and didn't get scored.) Huge difference and would make all the difference going into the last double points round!  

Oh well... :-/

[/quote]

You have been raceing a lot longer than I have so u know I'm confused too.

But you are right a lot is screwey ( E.G.  Summit was a double points weekend but if u look u will see that some people did get double points and others did not.)  

The other good thing is you, hector, dafan,donnay and a few others will all be ex next year ;D  yaahhhh  for me!