Pirelli Contingency??

Started by dylanfan53, September 12, 2003, 08:41:17 PM

dylanfan53

I'm still waiting for something (anything!) from 5/31 and 6/1.  I've tried e-mailing the two contacts at Pirelli but the e-mails get bounced back.  I heard they've left the Co.  An e-mail to the company's customer service yielded no results.
Anyone have a contact or suggestion??  I'm getting just a little bit peeved ???
Don Cook
CCS #53

AZ-MilleR

Just a few weeks ago information was posted on the competetitors BBS.  The following link will take you to the thread with information.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33114&highlight=pirelli

In Summary, they have a new person handling contigency and below is the contact information.

800-Pirelli,
Press 4# for Motorcycle,
Press 2# for Contingency

or Email

Mandi.Whitt@US.Pirelli.com
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650
2005 SW AM Thunderbike Champion
2005 SW AM LW Supersport Champion

dylanfan53

Thanks much! I've sent her an e-mail.
Don Cook
CCS #53

am_#65_john_deere

let me know if you find out any info.

i tried calling her,,,left messages,,, but  yet still no replies.
mandi's phone number is 706-368-5826.

hope it works for you.

dylanfan53

Well, happily I received a response from Mandi at Pirelli.  She says...
"I didn't receive results for the race weekends that you mentioned, so you need to let CCS know that I didn't receive those results and they need to send them to me so I can assign your contingency.  I need the race results and also the contingent Award Earning Report that they send me for each race. Once I have that, I will be able to award your contingency."

I fill out the contingency sheet every weekend and turn it in at tech.  Did I miss something?  I've been paid before so I don't think so.

Any idea who i should contact?

TIA
Don Cook
CCS #53

Dawn

We have not received anything from that weekend either.  Now I know NO ONE received anything.  

I talked with Bill about it and he said to contact Ken Abbott about this.  I was going to do this on Thursday.  

Ken's e-mail address is:  kennethabbott@clearchannel.com

Dawn   :)

dylanfan53

QuoteWe have not received anything from that weekend either.  Now I know NO ONE received anything.  

I talked with Bill about it and he said to contact Ken Abbott about this.  I was going to do this on Thursday.  

Ken's e-mail address is:  kennethabbott@clearchannel.com

Dawn   :)

Thanks, Dawn.  I'll send him an e-mail tonight from home.  If I keep playing on the 'puter at work I'll get busted!
Don Cook
CCS #53

Dawn

QuoteThanks, Dawn.  I'll send him an e-mail tonight from home.  If I keep playing on the 'puter at work I'll get busted!

Ssshhhh.......

NONE of us are on the BBS during work time.   :o

dylanfan53

Well, I've sent an e-mail and we'll see if it gets us anywhere.
Thanks!
Don Cook
CCS #53

Super Dave

QuoteWell, I've sent an e-mail and we'll see if it gets us anywhere.
Thanks!

LOL!  Good luck!  Probably see the contingency in Novermber or December now...
Super Dave

dylanfan53

QuoteLOL!  Good luck!  Probably see the contingency in Novermber or December now...

Probably, but the expiration period doesn't start until I print it out so I'll still be able to use it next year.  
I did receive a prompt response from him this morning that he will look into it and get back with some information so hopefully it will get resolved.  Since others haven't been paid, I'll post any info that I get.
Don Cook
CCS #53

Dawn

Don:

Will you be at Gingerman next weekend?

Dawn   ;)