New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pirelli Contingency??

Started by dylanfan53, September 12, 2003, 08:41:17 PM

dylanfan53

QuoteDon:

Will you be at Gingerman next weekend?

Dawn   ;)
Yep.  It's only bout 75 minutes from my front door.  I've only been on that track once this year though so I'll be kinda rusty.
I plan to run around a bit at the practices on Friday.  I have to work Saturday but I'll be back for the racing festivities on Sunday. Can't wait!
Don Cook
CCS #53

Dawn

Barring any catastrophies, we should be there Friday night, practice on Saturday  :o and race on Sunday.

You think YOU'RE rusty, Paul hasn't been there since last year.

See you soon,

Dawn   :)

Super Dave

From Kenny...

Dave,

I will check into the situation this morning.  Each event's results and contingency paperwork is usually handled before Wednesday after each event and fully processed / in the hands of each contingency sponsor within a week after each event for payment.

I will check on that specific event and see if there was a hold up for some reason.  You can always print the results from the web site for your personal records.

Kenneth R. Abbott
Marketing & Promotions - Formula USA & Championship Cup Series
Director of Competition - X-Treme Sport Bike Association
495 North Commons Drive, Suite 200, Aurora, Illinois 60504
Ph: 630-566-6420, Fax: 630-566-6184
E-Mail: KennethAbbott@ClearChannel.com
Super Dave

EX#996

QuoteI will check on that specific event and see if there was a hold up for some reason.  You can always print the results from the web site for your personal records.

I have those, but how does that help me apply for the contingencies?

That weekend...  full grids....  Paul's best weekend....  It figures that there would be a problem.  Story of my life.   ::)

I'm going to call them too.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dylanfan53

Well Dave...Looks like Mr. Abbott has his form letter down pat.   My letter is exactly the same, word for word. :-/
Good luck, Dawn.
Don Cook
CCS #53