Started by lil_thorny, September 11, 2003, 04:14:03 PM

lil_thorny

sorry.... but you still have to pay your entries at
BlackHawk next year cuz lil thorny's got er in the bag
sucka!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#30 strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how you like that one eh Stumpy?
I'm sending out my resume Super Dave.
Benji...the Sh#t talken Daytona bound Dave's Kid.

r6_philly

Who is the 6 year amateur you talking about...

and I notice you been talking a lot of smack lately  ;D am I to asume you are the one to beat down at Daytona?

Steviebee

StumpysWife

Benji's definitely one of the talented guys to beat at Daytona.  Feel good if you do!  He may talk a lot of smack, but he can back it up.  Watch out Florida, Benji's got his swagger back!

Congratulations Benji!!!  You earned it! Stumpy told me last night--he's very happy for you!  Mom and Dad Stumpy are, too!

Kick ass at Daytona and steer clear of Gerd!

Heather

lil_thorny

Dafan,
if anything, i'm the one to beat at BHF(AM's)
but i just can't wait to race against Hector and yourself...i just want to have fun....i'm pretty stoked.
hopefully it will be competetive and no one person "checks-out"
i'll make a point to find you.
Benji.

THE_D.O.C.

TZDeSioux

who's this 6th year amateur? Could it be the guy who's leading the amateur overall points chase by about 2000 points? or is it Kevin Clark?  ;D

Chef

Hey,

GOOD JOB, BENJI !!!!!

Dude, I am so sorry (and PISSED) that i wasnt there to give you the battles that you (and I) both deserve!

Its a Shame! that you (and me) didnt battle for first and second place all year for the Championship as it appeared we would...
I'm TOO pissed that mechanical problems, low budget and sometimes injuries, are just part of the deal...

It also suck's a bit that a lil extra money can push "not so fast" riders to the top... (tho, I will be the last to "hate-on" someone because they have extra money)...

So,  CONGRATS BENJI !!!!!  YOU EARNED IT !!!

IKE
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

lil_thorny

Super Duck,,,
could be............
Ike,
i'm very disappointed in you!
we would be in the 12's had you kept er up.......
but that's racing baby. I do miss racing against your unorthodox riding style...you elbow scrapen mofo.and thanks,
Benji. #30

stumpy

Congrats Benji!!
 I was thrilled to hear the news! You were so much help to me this year, I mean what makes a real champion is when you are cool enough to help a brother out on the track, Spending your practices following me around then letting me know where I can improve and what needed work. You were always a champ in my eyes! Now before this gets too sappy I better go. We'll be cheerin' for ya at D-town. I know you'll represent the big MW big time ;)LAter 8)

StUmPy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

r6_philly

QuoteDafan,
if anything, i'm the one to beat at BHF(AM's)
but i just can't wait to race against Hector and yourself...i just want to have fun....i'm pretty stoked.
hopefully it will be competetive and no one person "checks-out"
i'll make a point to find you.
Benji.

William Meyers was the guy to beat at Daytona in the sping. Donny Kelley, me and Hector took our turns running up on him 8)

I am really excited about Daytona. I am foregoing the last VIR so I can afford to go. Looking forward to racing with you and the other fast AM's from all over the country. although I am really committed to do well and maybe score a win down there, I also just realized that I want to just have lots of fun at my last AM race, and winning or not, it has been a fun path and I look forward to more great racing from myself in the years to come  ;)

I just can't wait! but my bike could use the time off and recoup... it needs help  :P

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotewho's this 6th year amateur? Could it be the guy who's leading the amateur overall points chase by about 2000 points? or is it Kevin Clark? ;D
Oh man, that's just priceless!  My ribs are pretty banged up.  Stop making me laugh!
And remember;  He's not a yellow plated sandbagger!  (Even if he HAS come up from the amateur grid and kicked my butt in every combined race we've run...)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com