News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

oh mister 6th year Amateur.....

Started by lil_thorny, September 11, 2003, 04:14:03 PM

Super_KC124

Quotewho's this 6th year amateur? Could it be the guy who's leading the amateur overall points chase by about 2000 points? or is it Kevin Clark?  ;D
Waaaaaaa!!!! Ho ho ho! Your killing me! (Hey Chris, who took last in F40 today?)

K3 Chris Onwiler

)
QuoteWaaaaaaa!!!! Ho ho ho! Your killing me! (Hey Chris, who took last in F40 today?)
Good point, Kevin.  When the license upgrades come out, tell them you want to stay yellow one more year because you had a flat tire.
(Sometimes I'm so mean I can hardly stand myself... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super_KC124

Quote)
Good point, Kevin.  When the license upgrades come out, tell them you want to stay yellow one more year because you had a flat tire.
(Sometimes I'm so mean I can hardly stand myself... ;D
What's the Gateway lap record for someone with a flat front tire??? I ran a 1:18. :o :o :o

Dawn

QuoteCould it be the guy who's leading the amateur overall points chase by about 2000 points?

Ding - - Ding - - Ding

We have a winner!

Dawn   ;)

Super_KC124

6th year am? Heck, I beat him. I think he's just spent a lot more money than everyone else. ???