News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

God is trying to tell me something

Started by Jeff, September 10, 2003, 07:02:22 AM

Jeff

whatever...  >:(

As if the endless work wasn't enough.  Last weekend I get shafted out of a gorgeous last weekend at BHF which I was *REALLY* looking forward to.

Oh well, I'll have everything lined up for Gateway right?  Not so...  Work continues to eat up 14 or so hours out of the day, and now rain?!?!  Man, I can't catch a break...  Oh wait, then there was that fine error in the checkbook which put me down a good $600...

ugh...  I give up...  I'll be crying in my own miserable poop for a while...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

Sorry to hear that Jeff.....

Been there - done that - still sucks.   :(

Dawn   :-/

K3 Chris Onwiler

I made it there.  Bent the frame on my brand-new racebike.  Should have stayed home...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tigerblade

QuoteI made it there.  Bent the frame on my brand-new racebike.  Should have stayed home...

What happened?!  Or was this posted elsewhere?   :(
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

QuoteI made it there.  Bent the frame on my brand-new racebike.  Should have stayed home...

Dang.......

What is the prognosis for Gateway?

Dawn   :(

K3 Chris Onwiler

What do you think, Dawn?  A little help from my friends, (#8, you're so great...) another sleepless week, and I'll be there as usual.
The guy in front of me bobbled, I checked up, the front tire loaded and washed out.  Hello turn four tire wall!  Missed the air fence.  
Two complete rebuilds in two weeks.  This will count as my fourth racebike buildup this year, plus the four blown engines I've had, and then all the miscellanious breakages and crashes in between.  Any wonder that I'm tired...?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Thingy

K3, what did you do to my bodywork!?  J/K  I heard.  Well, at least you got a good deal on it... :D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

K3 Chris Onwiler

The upper is dust.  The lower is usable.  The tail wasn't on the bike.  It was darn nice stuff while it lasted...

Dawn

QuoteWhat do you think, Dawn?  A little help from my friends, (#8, you're so great...) another sleepless week, and I'll be there as usual.

Cool....

We'll be down on Friday.

Dawn   :)

r6_philly

QuoteWhat do you think, Dawn?  A little help from my friends, (#8, you're so great...) another sleepless week, and I'll be there as usual.
The guy in front of me bobbled, I checked up, the front tire loaded and washed out.  Hello turn four tire wall!  Missed the air fence.  
Two complete rebuilds in two weeks.  This will count as my fourth racebike buildup this year, plus the four blown engines I've had, and then all the miscellanious breakages and crashes in between.  Any wonder that I'm tired...?

It brings me pain to hear someone else is having a ... slightly unlucky year as me.

2 rebuilts and 2 exhaust systems later I was at summit point with a new frame. Got the forks straightened and rebuilt, only to lowside out of the lead. Guess what, frame scratched and forks bent again... I can't believe it...

1fastmofo

Work really blows especially when you travel allot.  >:(

I just got part of my fall schedual. I'm missing 2 of my best friends' weddings, my birthday, our yearly Buffalo Bills tailgate, and my last race weekend.  :'(

Anyone know of any job openings for a Mechanical Engineer who's tired of getting crapped on?  ???

Baltobuell

Jef4Y, you're not alone. Spend tons of money to get ready then have to work at the last minute. All we can do is appriciate the good times even more. Why is everbody so happy at the track? They finally got away from everyday life.