News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ike & Stu's Crash

Started by Jeff, September 09, 2003, 06:52:08 AM

TreyBone

I'm glad I saved them this morning ;D I knew that they would not be up there by this afternoon :-/

r6_philly

don't be surprised the pics will be up tomorrow morning on a offshore website free account that belongs to no one you can sue to take them down...

Jeff

She (the photographer) never posted them publicly.  

The website where the pics were posted is mine.

I was emailed the pictures, and posted them.  

In any event, *I* didn't own the pics, so I took them down.  Do I still have a copy? Well, subpoena me and find out.  Will I share them (if I have them)? No.  Why?  Because I was asked not to...

What was the reason?  Ask Vicki vsulpy@aol.com

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

LOL!!!

That thread on the WERA board is five pages long now.....

Dawn   :)

ceesthadees

Those must have been one hell of a set of pictures. One would have thought they were of Pamela and Tommy Lee, err.uhmm, crashing.  :D

ecumike

Quotedon't be surprised the pics will be up tomorrow morning on a offshore website free account that belongs to no one you can sue to take them down...

hehe.. maybe even Limewire/Kazaa :)

arlingtonrider

That WERA thing is entirely my fault.
Oh well.
Sorry about that.

When I came across them I was like - "wow what a crash!"
then I saw 666 and it became outright amazing having heard so much from Stu about the crash.  His descriptions do nothing compared to those pics.  

Not to mention he really did not know what happened!

Guess we will have to wait for RRW to publish them and for her to let them be released.

Photo_Chick

Actually it's up to 7 pages on the WERA board.  A lot of interesting discussions concerning rights etc.  The bottom line is I didn't give away the rights to those pics so they are mine.  I was trying to get them published in RRW so that no only the CCS and WERA people could see them but so everyone can see them.  My brother took the pics and they are awesome.  And I appreciate you guys taking them off the site.  Hopefully JU will publish them, don't know now since they got out.  We'll just have to wait and see....

Jeff

QuoteHopefully JU will publish them, don't know now since they got out.  We'll just have to wait and see....

I don't think that will have any effect on them being published.

Jack's shot series of Purk's spectacular hi-side at Road America was on the net well before being published...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EmerWil

QuoteThe bottom line is I didn't give away the rights to those pics so they are mine. My brother took the pics and they are awesome.

I'm sorry but if your brother took the pictures then they legally aren't yours anyway.  When you send out pictures to people and they don't have a copyright symbol and your name on the picture you are asking for trouble.  

Bottom line is that if your brother took them then they weren't yours to begin with.

OmniGLH

QuoteI'm sorry but if your brother took the pictures then they legally aren't yours anyway.  When you send out pictures to people and they don't have a copyright symbol and your name on the picture you are asking for trouble.  

Bottom line is that if your brother took them then they weren't yours to begin with.

Well but if her brother was working under VHS Photography at the time, then wouldn't the pictures technically be the property of VHS Photography?  And since Vicky owns VHS Photography, that would sorta make them hers...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

EmerWil

Hopefully she is legit in calling herself a business.  You know, license, federal tax id#, etc.etc.

She's just pissed that she's got some super spectacular pics and they got leaked.  She should have never shown them to anyone and just sent them off to be published.

Greed is a terrible thing.