News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Alive and thankful!

Started by StuartV666, August 27, 2003, 02:10:17 PM

StuartV666

QuoteDuude..... im glad we are both here to discuss this now!!!

Right on, Brother!

BTW, please tell your mom I said thanks for coming over to talk to me while I was waiting for surgery. My g/f had gone back to the track at that point, so I was all alone. I really apreciated her coming over, and also letting me know how you were doing.

- Stu

Chef

Done...

but ellie is a friend, Team Manager/ Captain, sharing duties with Lonette (the other lady with Network racing)

CANT get Mom to the track,, She's a wimp (good thing my Dad was around to help raise me, I'd probably be Twice the wimp i am now)

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

StuartV666

Oh. Sorry! I thought she said she was your mom. I was kinda distracted at the time...

;)

Chef

She's Cool.... laughed when she heard it  :D

main thing is that we get our butts back in gear !!!

(follow me?)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Photo_Chick

I'm just glad you both are back and ready to raise some cain!

clutch

Good to see you are back and heal quickly would ya. :)

racer387

Glad to hear that things are going well, considering.  I hope that both of you recover quickly and are back on the track soon.  Look forward to seeing you in the future and were happy to hear that the man upstairs felt you guys still had unfinished business down hear.  take care!