News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Alive and thankful!

Started by StuartV666, August 27, 2003, 02:10:17 PM

Peanut

You were right on time about starting to get around! ;D You'll be fully back in no time.  ;)

Good luck with the recovery!

Nut
BTW..I have a couple of pics of me & you battling @ Barber, give me a shout if you want to see them....

K3 Chris Onwiler

You've got one hell of a sense of humor about the whole thing!  Glad you'll be all good.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Photo_Chick

Stu, glad you are back, you both gave us quite a scare. Heal fast!

tigerblade

Best wishes on your recovery!   :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

I don't know you nor was I at Barber but boy do I hate hearing about racers getting hurt. I'm glad to see that your spirits are up and I hope you fully recover soon. Take care.

Jeff

God bless you my friend...

Call up Gordy if you have a need!  We just raised $17k for Wegman ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

SE#39

Stu -- after reading your account of the wreck -- you are a lucky .......

Evidently the good lord was not ready for you and the devil did not want you.

StuartV666

QuoteEvidently the good lord was not ready for you and the devil did not want you.

Heh heh. Well I'm glad of that! :-)

Thanks again to you all. It really is cool to experience firsthand what a racing "family" I have. I'd rather have just had Xmas presents ;-), but I'll take what I can get. :-)

- Stu

Chef

QuoteDuude..... im glad we are both here to discuss this now!!!

glad you're gonna try and come down to the ROC and hang out for a moment or so, like the rest of us racers   ;)

Ive heard recently that "sht happens to people".....
and also that the things that happen arent what define people, but how they RESPOND TO the things that happen.....

i think its safe to say that we are both well on our way back to the grid (  ) by the way we're responding...
thumbs up, chin up....

It IS really great to have all of the support and well wishes from everyone...

Well, Thanks Again, Stu... Sorry again, Heal up, Lets get back to the track!

Keep your head up, it's just a matter of time...
(thats really for me, I get frustrated sometimes missing the track)  ;D

Forty

Cant thank EVERYONE enuff! it's amazing how different it feels to say to someone "Our prayers and well wishes are with You"...
compared to how it feels when everyone says it to you... Huge Contrast!.... ;)

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tzracer

Glad to here that you are going to be OK and in good spirits.

Don't beat yourself up over making mistakes (your opinion). I tell my students that mistakes are Ok as long as you learn from them.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

GAMEDIC

Hey Stu glad to see you back...

sdiver68

Glad to hear everything looks promising :)  The nurses told me when you and Ike came in and I was trying go visit both of you, but they wouldn't give me a wheelchair :(  Best wishes on a strong recovery!
MCRA Race School Instructor