News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BARBER FOOTAGE

Started by Chef, August 20, 2003, 01:53:06 PM

Chef

someone had at least part of the front straight crash on Video...

Anyone have a clue to who that was?

thanx
Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

jp233

Vicki Sulpy has a lot of photos.... Vsulpy@aol.com

not sure about video but man I'd like to see that... dang Ike count ya blessins!
Tactical Racing #233

Chef

Bump....

anybody know anybody who may know who was video taping Barber ???
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

Bump....

Still looking....

K3 Chris Onwiler

Trust me my brother, if that tape exists, you don't want to see it.  I wish I hadn't seen it live.  I had a full-blown panic attack before my first race at Blackhawk.  Ask Dawn.  Funny, though...  I had to force myself to go out, but when the two board came up, it was all forgtten. ??? ;D  Can someone put the needle in my arm?  I'm feeling a little weak...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

I dunno K3 Chris,
it actually sounds, and looks kinda comical (in my mind) now that it's over and were all (fairly) ok....

Of course its not funny, but the "launch" and the 'airborne' travel has definately got my interest peaked!!!
i'd like to see the collision/explosion, like a re-enactment, but in real time....

I'm just seeing the parts flying all over,  hell, I, or we survived it, and it would be anything BUT boring.... so im curious how it looked....

AND besides, be HONEST!,
panic attack or not, you were gonna race! or you wouldnt have been there....
just like me, keep it real.....
now help me find that tape.... Big Brother...

Fowty

Dawn

QuoteAND besides, be HONEST!,
panic attack or not, you were gonna race! or you wouldnt have been there....

K3 almost did not get on his bike...  We had a long conversation before he went out.  When you see someone you care about hurt in such a way...  It's pretty devestating.

Dawn  

Chef

SEE!......

it was a ploy......... we all need attention sometimes, and we all DONT have a cute tall wife (like you) to "play the roll" with at the track.....

so what did you end up having to do to get him on that bike? RUB HIS HEAD??? PET IT??? or did you just need to put your arm around his (big-arse) shoulders and kiss his fore head "you'll be ok lil chrissie, dont be fraid, i wont let that meanie get you" ??????

how did it go ??  ..... no really, im buying it....  

:P ::)

Dawn

Ike:

Come to BHF, I will tell you, or better yet, I will let K3 tell you all about it.  Just like we cannot say what you experience in the crash, you cannot put down or experience the same emotions or shock as others who were the on lookers.  With what we have eperienced this year... (helecopters at EVERY race since MAM).  It hasn't been a good year.

But take it as a complement.  There are people out there that really do care about you.

Dawn  

Chef

Dawn,
you know im joshin...

its the vicodin....

Dawn

QuoteDawn,
you know im joshin...

its the vicodin....

;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

HAH!!!  Ike, do you really think I was bothered by seeing you lying motionless in a puddle of your own juice after a block of unassisted flight?  Reallllly!  You don't mean nuttin to me, bro!  Hell, I use punks like you for traction!
I guess you figured me out.  How else could I hit on Dawn without raising Paul's suspicion?
 ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com