News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BARBER FOOTAGE

Started by Chef, August 20, 2003, 01:53:06 PM

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

EX#996

QuoteHow else could I hit on Dawn without raising Paul's suspicion?
 ;D

I know now..........................

Paul
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

I'd want to see it too...

I had a huge crash at an AMA race in 1993.  Everyone saw it on the live feeds.  I rode the bike back to the pits, but the forks were bent so bad, and the exhaust crushed by the front wheel, I was done.  

While watching the Nebraska Cornhuskers in the Orange Bowl in 1995 or 1996, my phone rang.  "Dave, I saw it.  You were the last guy in the actual commercial.  I ordered it."

"And They Walked Away...IV"8)

You just have to see it all.  I had an idea of what I though happened.  I even had a picture from the local paper, in color, immediately before I jumped the Yosh bike.  Seeing the video was funny because my impression of what happened wasn't like what really happened.
Super Dave

Photo_Chick

Ike, your CD is in the mail.... :D

Chef

QuoteIke, your CD is in the mail.... :D

AAHHHH.. FINALLY !!!

OKAY, Now Who knows who had a video camera at Barber......
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.