News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

K3    The Bad Luck Magnet.

Started by Steviebee, August 18, 2003, 08:45:31 AM

Steviebee

Here's a tip for all the newcommers!

Just travel with K3, any bad luck that might be comming your way, will somehow get side tracked and attack K3.

K3 needs to replace that gixer moter with rotary engine !!  No more dropped valves !!

Dawn

NO WAY!!!!!

I am beginning to believe that that Gixxer is just cursed.  

Dawn   :-/

Nate R

Why is it dropping valves? It seems to happen several times to K3, but not to anyone else? I don't mean any offense, but is everything being put together correctly? Is this the 2nd or 3rd motor this year thats gone?  :-/

Well, all this means is that K3 will have a rock solid year next year.  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

K3 Chris Onwiler

This is a SRAD 750.  Both the heads I've dropped valves in were straight off salvage motors.  They had good leakdown, so I just shimmed them and reused them.  I seem to be getting about two weekends per head, and I can't afford much more of this.  I guess Army of Darkness had similar problems when they ran a SRAD.  If anyone out there knows the cure, I'd be really greatful to hear it.!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

So Steviebee.  Why don't you tell everybody how YOUR weekend went?  Go on.  I insist.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Dawn

There is one thing I am thankful for....

It appears that you made it home in one piece.

Dawn   ;)

Steviebee

I didnt want to gloat ..

5 out of 6 races     PODIUMS !!!!!!!!!

And my first RACE WIN !!!!!

1st, 2nd ,  three  3rds   and an 8th in the ULGP (half wet track on dot's and it was my last race,  i took it easy)

Felt weird caryying in a stack of wood this morning !!

Dawn

Well Steve....

Thats because you rode with K3!

Trust me - Paul knows this is true!

Dawn   ;D

StumpysWife

Steve-O!!!!!!  I'm sooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!  See ya this weekend!!!

Heather

KBOlsen

Dang!   GO STEVIEEEEEEEEE!

Somehow I'm not the least bit surprised.  I knew you were "right there". :D :D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

lbk

WOW!! Way to go Steve.

By the way I have a cure for that SRAD problem, take mine from me. :D

K3 Chris Onwiler

TAKE your Gixxer?  Where do you park it?  Remember, you're talking to a guy who has no motor and five days until Blackhawk...  Don't put anything past me.