News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

K3    The Bad Luck Magnet.

Started by Steviebee, August 18, 2003, 08:45:31 AM

Dawn

;D
QuoteTAKE your Gixxer?  Where do you park it?  Remember, you're talking to a guy who has no motor and five days until Blackhawk...  Don't put anything past me.

LOL!!!!

Kim know's who he is and where.....    :o

Dawn   :)

P.S.  An when you win a championship this year you would have certainly earned it.  You have dedicated your time and finances to this sport for sure.  ;)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote;D

P.S.  An when you win a championship this year you would have certainly earned it.  
IF
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteIF

No...

When...

I'm thinking positive here!  No more dropped valves or other problems.

Dawn   ;D

Steviebee

Well K3 got to run 2 or 3 laps of the first F40 race .

Then arranged a ride for Sundays F40 race, (was going to borrow Ike's bike)  Then Ike got screwed on the last lap of a race and destroyed his bike.

So then i let K3 borrow my bike so he can get his points for the race.   I'm like "well if you promise to take it easy, you can use my bike"  Then of course it starts to pour right before the F40 race.  We're putting on white duct tape and 333 numbers in a downpour as the canopy goes flying.  And theres no time to switch over to the rains.  Now im really nervous.  K3 says he'll take it reall easy only do 1 lap and even skip the warmup lap.
So i see him out there going so slow that im afraid the bike is going to fall over from a gust of wind, cause he looks like he's only going 5 mph ..

My First time on rain tires !! 3rd in ULGP !!! I like the rain now !! as long as i got time to get the rains on !!  The race i won, the track was half dry and half wet,  I had no idea i was in first or that the 2nd place guy was like 1/2 a lap behind me.   I passed the 5th place expert !!!  

I told K3  that i thought my win and 3rd was a fluke, cause it was in the rain!   and i thought i was just getting creamed in the practice sessions and felt like everyone was faster than me.  But i backed it up with good finishes in the dry !!

lbk

It has insurance on it, I will claim it as stolen works for me. Just hope you don't get caught. LOL

Steviebee

K3 i was thinking (I know rare thing)
Remember that your exhaust was smoking ? like it was burning something in it.   Any chance that your motor was not running right (too lean) or something ??  Too hot ??    Pistons looked ok thou.(actually looked almost brand new)

nfcracin

QuoteIf anyone out there knows the cure, I'd be really greatful to hear it.!

I have the perfect cure buy my 96.

p.s. if I buy a 600 as planned on friday the 96 may be open for the NFC RACIN  rider support progam.

nfcracin

K3 I forgot to enrole in the NFC RACIN support progam.
Call me at 319-404-1750

P.S. this is an offer to K3 and HITCHTINGY only