News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Any update on David Yeski?

Started by Team_nuclear123, August 05, 2003, 01:05:10 PM

Team_nuclear123

Dave,

Glad to hear you are out and ok, of sorts...

I have two herniated disks in my back, and you just live with it, but it does make you a LOT more susceptible to having your back go out, do all sorts of physical therapy.

Between the wall and the fence, Im sorta pissed that we have to race there. The first thing I thought when I saw you bail off was that you were gonna hit that wall.

Tristan said he had a ball following you around and watching you slide all over in the semi rain race on friday, and it looked like you were gonna give him a run for it sat and sunday too.

Hope you get well, and hang in there you can race and still have your lil one, mine's 18mo, and shes what keeps me sane....

Will, Tristan, and Team Nuclear

SlowDragon

Dave

Good luck on a full and speedy recovery.

Litespeed

Dave,

Glad to hear that you didn't do too much damage to yourself but I'm kinda bummed you haven't told us how the bike is yet  ;D.  As Will stated, you will probably want to at least consult a phyical therapist and although I have no experience with one, there is a place called Team Extreme Fitness here in Tucson that is active in the motocross scene.  If you would like I can get you some contact information.

here's an article written by them that you may want to read

http://www.gomxracing.com/index.php?option=news&task=viewarticle&sid=85

Decreasing_Dave

Thanks for the article John.  And thanks again to everyone for their support.  You people are the very reason that I DON'T want to leave the sport.

So I won't, yet. But I'll get to that later.

I'm starting another post about the crash.  There I'll detail (somewhat) on the situation.  I'll also give you guys my itinerary for racing.

See you there.

D. Dave

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteTristan said he had a ball following you around and watching you slide all over in the semi rain race on friday, and it looked like you were gonna give him a run for it sat and sunday too.

Will, Tristan, and Team Nuclear

Yeah... there was some serious flat-tracking going on in that GTU.  I can't think of one corner in those last laps where I didn't lose one end or the other...or both.  I kept telling myself to slow the pace down.  I did, but only by 2 seconds!!!

;D

zx9r-racer

Yeah, I was watching that race closely.  After some people started going down, I cringed as I watched you and Tristan come blasting down the front straight into turn 1.  I saw you lose the rear but get it back...what a race! ;D