Any update on David Yeski?

Started by Team_nuclear123, August 05, 2003, 01:05:10 PM

Team_nuclear123

Saw the crash, and saw him get carted away, but no one knew what the outcome was, and if he was ok.

Nasty crash though.

Kinda sucks that they have concrete blocks and chain link fence so close to the track. Tristans lil runoff ended up being a destroyed tank because of one of the fences less then 40ft off the edge of the track.

zx9r-racer

I was wondering the same thing.  ??? Looked like a pretty nasty spill...

Pit_Girl

Duude! david as in Decreasing_Dave?  NOOOOO!!!

man, i hope he's alright  :-/

-jennifer

REDRUSH

I talked to his wife just after he was put in ambulance and he was conscious and responsive.

Dawn

Any updates would be appreciated.  Tell him to get better soon.

Dawn   ;)

Litespeed

I heard there were a lot of crashes that weekend but was hoping that no one got hurt.  Where did the crash take place?  I thought that track was fun last year when I raced on it and didn't really notice to many hard objects close to the track but now that I think about it there is quite a bit of fencing that you can easily get caught up in...

zx9r-racer

He went off in turn 4 and I think he hit a fence or barrier?

Team_nuclear123

He ran off in the turn three area, and jumped off the bike to avoid hitting the concrete barriers.

There were WAY to many crashes, it was just hottttt, and people were trying really hard. Hell, just from here, Tristan, Dave, and Mickey all tested leather...

We had two races that were red flagged twice!!

If anyone has an update on Dave, please let us know...

Will & Tristan

zx9r-racer

Good chattin' with you guys at the track.   :)

Yeah, the red flags really seemed to be "contagious".  Once thrown in a race, it seemed like there was always another one soon thereafter.  :-/

You guys gonna make it up to Thunderhill?  

Team_nuclear123

Yep! Just bought a truck for the trip.. Didja see that flamed slammed f350 that was rollin around on sunday?

Its being delivered this weekend, so my poor lil f150 can quit sufferin!

R ya gonna be there?

Super Dave

Diesel...only way to go...

Keep us updated...

What track anyway?
Super Dave

zx9r-racer

Sounds good man.  Didn't see the truck you were talkin' about though.  Those big Fords are sweet. Love my F250 crew cab. ;D  If the motor is stock, grab a SuperChips microtuner for it (you'll love it).

Hell yes, I'll be at Thunderhill! ;D  See you guys there.

QuoteYep! Just bought a truck for the trip.. Didja see that flamed slammed f350 that was rollin around on sunday?

Its being delivered this weekend, so my poor lil f150 can quit sufferin!

R ya gonna be there?