News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Race director's son in motorcycle accident

Started by amydiaz, July 29, 2003, 02:27:58 PM

TiffineyIngram

Amy,
Kevin, Kenny, Linda and myself sent a package to your house for Adam.  Please let us know if it doesn't arrive.

Tell Adam when he gets out I'm kicking his butt.

Love ya, girl.

amydiaz

Update ******** they are going to take Adam to surgery tomorrow morning to drain the blood out of his abdomen before he gets an infection and things get worse.  Please pray for him so that surgery goes well.  

Also, he has switched rooms so the new address to send things to would be:

St. Elizabeth Hospital  
C/O Adam Fehrman - Room:  420-2  
1506 S. Oneida Street  
Appleton WI  54915  

If you have sent him something to the previous address it will just get brought to his new room.  

Thanks again everyone.

Amy

pitbtch#1

hey Amy are hopes and prayers from the me and my dad are with Adam.  And hopefully and speedy recovery for Adam.  I will see u at topeka amy.  GOOD LUCK Adam

Heath

SliderPhoto

EmerWil

Amy,

How's he doin??  

Did he get our(MARRC) card??

i think he was moved right after we sent it out...

amydiaz

Hey everyone.  Adam has a rough couple days and for those of you who were not at Topeka he is back up in ICU and on a respirator, but they are hoping to take the respirator out tomorrow or Wednesday.

Mom talked with the financial people at the hospital and they have been receving tons of e-mail a day from the doctors and staff as to Adam's condition and what they can do to help him with the medical bills.  Therefore, they have decided that he will not be responsible for the medical bills.  What is not picked up from Medicaid (thank you for mentioning that to us Craig) they doctors will be writing off.  Therefore, Adam will not have to worry about paying for the bill.  Now with that concern out of the way he needs to get back into the mindset that he will recover.  

Thanks again to everyone who has sent cards and gifts.  It has kept his room looking like a home rather than a hospital room.  Now we just need to give him the encouragement that he is going to make it through this with flying colors and hopefully he will be home in no time.

Our family thanks each and everyone of you for the care and concern.  It has given us encouragement and I am sure it has helped Adam tremendously.  Thank you all once again.

Amy

E-mails can be sent to amyrdiaz@hotmail.com

Chef

Hey Amy!,

Let Adam know that our Team is on the Speedy Recovery/Prayer Bandwagon !!!

(and hug Christian for me, Tell Mom she's the strongest)  ;)

Forty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.